ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
forget about the U and ASU ones. Those actually were thought out. All others were basically scrap of other versions with something tiny added

The Superior Shop in Memphis is doing phone orders on olives. $220 shipped.. Text/Call (662) 349-0204 and he will invoice you.

@tankdayglo .. are your triple black 1.0 legit ? Or it was a custom paint job ?
They're legit as they come, SKU BB4677. I got them off GOAT a few months ago and consider myself pretty good at doing LCs on UBs at this point, so I have no doubt mine are legit.

Adidas seems to have produced an initial run of them w/ prod date 2/16, which is what mine are from, that have the bottom of the boost painted black. The pairs releasing now, which leave the bottom of the boost white, have prod date of 8/16.

My assumption is that adidas planned on releasing the TBs from the 2/16 run back when they were initially slated to drop (can't even remember the initial date now it's changed so many times, think it was April), but in the meantime found a "better" (aka cheaper) method of painting the midsole, so they shelved/seeded out the 2/16 pairs and used the new paint method on the uncaged LTDs as well as this new, second batch of TBs releasing now.

But that's just me theorizing, I don't think we'll ever know what truly happened. Heck, adidas probably doesn't even know themselves. The paint is def slightly different on my pair compared to these new ones and the paint on the uncaged LTDs boost. My paint is slightly more rubbery looking while the new paint seems to be slightly more dry. Minimal difference in the overall look though. Unless you look at the outsole haha.

Last edited:
They're legit as they come, SKU BB4677. I got them off GOAT a few months ago and consider myself pretty good at doing LCs on UBs at this point, so I have no doubt mine are legit.

Adidas seems to have produced an initial run of them w/ prod date 2/16, which is what mine are from, that have the bottom of the boost painted black. The pairs releasing now, which leave the bottom of the boost white, have prod date of 8/16.

My assumption is that adidas planned on releasing the TBs from the 2/16 run back when they were initially slated to drop (can't even remember the initial date now it's changed so many times, think it was April), but in the meantime found a "better" (aka cheaper) method of painting the midsole, so they shelved/seeded out the 2/16 pairs and used the new paint method on the uncaged LTDs as well as this new, second batch of TBs releasing now.

But that's just me theorizing, I don't think we'll ever know what truly happened. Heck, adidas probably doesn't even know themselves. The paint is def slightly different on my pair compared to these new ones and the paint on the uncaged LTDs boost. My paint is slightly more rubbery looking while the new paint seems to be slightly more dry. Minimal difference in the overall look though. Unless you look at the outsole haha.

Nice ... may I ask what size and how much ?

didn't Adidas retweet Tank's triple black ub 1.0 picture? lol I'm pretty sure they're real too
I think someone tweeted it at them and the highly-knowledgeable unpaid intern running the @adidasrunning twitter account said they looked like customs
laugh.gif

didn't Adidas retweet Tank's triple black ub 1.0 picture? lol I'm pretty sure they're real too
Nah the certified genius running the adidasrunning twitter account that day said they looked like customs, I showed them a pic of the size tag w/ the SKU on it and they didn't have anything else to say.

Thing is though, if you know anything about UBs, you'd know right off the bat that my pair isn't a custom. It'd take quite the impressive dye-job on the upper to get the CB upper to look like that, and painting each individual patch of boost that peeks through the outsole would be ridiculous haha.

Last edited:
Nice ... may I ask what size and how much ?
9.5 and way too much.

Just wait till they actually drop. You'll regret paying resale at this point.

I don't regret copping my pair for the price I paid because I've been able to rock them for a few months now, but also cause it's turning out they're a little bit special w/ the minor detail of the black bottoms (if you copped a pair at resale right now I'd say there's probably a 80-90% chance you'd get a pair w/ white boost bottoms). They've only dropped at one place so far for $300 so I wouldn't start stressing about paying resale just yet.

Last edited:
Looks legit, but I don't consider myself an expert on this subject. However, I do not recommend buying used shoes unless they are some ultra rare holy grails.
Never bought used UBs. General bad past experiences? or just the case for UBs?

Last edited:
Looks legit, but I don't consider myself an expert on this subject. However, I do not recommend buying used shoes unless they are some ultra rare holy grails.
Never bought used UBs. General bad past experiences? or just the case for UBs?
Nope never bought used shoes. Closest was when I used to get hand-me-downs from my cousins when I was a kid. I just get down with buying shoes with another man's sweat and odor on them. :x especially if they are shoes that are readily available. If you can't afford them yet, then just save or buy a different shoe until you can afford them.

Last edited:
They could be running some sort of Ponzi scheme using the money to trade forex or something. I knew there was something fishy with that GeoCities site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom