ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just copped a sz 10.5 core black /w purple heel tab ultra boost worn once on grailed for $135 within 4 minutes of listing. Was the other person who added it to his/her fitting room in here? 
roll.gif

If I ordered a sz 9.5 on the adidas website but in the email confirming the" item has shipped" says the sz is 9- (9 dash), does this mean they sent out a 9 instead? Maybe I'm just ******ed but I just want to avoid having to return stuff....been doing that a lot lately.

If I ordered a sz 9.5 on the adidas website but in the email confirming the" item has shipped" says the sz is 9- (9 dash), does this mean they sent out a 9 instead? Maybe I'm just ******ed but I just want to avoid having to return stuff....been doing that a lot lately.
Call them up fam to make sure.

You should be fine. That's with my shipping confirmation said and I got the correct size in today

Last edited:
Umm you should know that 9- does mean 9 1/2. It's shorthand, merchants use it for their internal inventory purposes.

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that the women's white ub are completely pure white, while the men's (restock pairs) are slightly more yellow in the knit and the stripes on the cage? Wish I had pics for comparison, but don't have any at the moment.

Anyone who has both men's pairs from the original release and the restock care to comment on the coloration?

Edit: women's pair is less yellow in the knit and pure white on the cage

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that the women's white ub are completely pure white, while the men's (restock pairs) are slightly more yellow in the knit and the stripes on the cage? Wish I had pics for comparison, but don't have any at the moment.

Anyone who has both men's pairs from the original release and the restock care to comment on the coloration?
my pair is women's and it's definitely not pure white. 

Sorry, let ne clarify. I meant to say the thread is less yellow and the cage is pure white on the women's pairs.
gotcha. here's a "side by side" w/ my buddy's men's pair on the right, and my women's pair on the left. i tried to hit my pair with as much natural light as possible as the lamps in my room are very warm. 

They are exactly the same no difference at all
Left pair (Adidas Soho men's restock)

Right pair (women's)

Both are size 9.5 in men, the angle is just making the women's pair look smaller. The yellow on the knit is hard to distinguish from this pic, but the cage is clearly different in shade.

I just found it strange. Also pretty weird that when it comes to the ultra boosts, adidas and retailers are selling shoes that are different than pictured. There's way too much confusion with this brand right now.

Back
Top Bottom