ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they must have had 1 size run lol. I carted an 8.5 then I realized it was in UK sizes, removed it and went back and nothing was left 

I think there were more than 1, went for seconds and it was still fsr. I decided not too tho. Hope a lot of us here ate.

Last edited:
got my white UB in a few weeks ago

really clean CW but on the fence on keeping them. the maintenance on keeping them pristine seems :x to me

i can see why some of ya'll cop multi pairs now :lol:

Couldnt help but laugh. stop using shoe trees on runners folks
Shoe trees in the UBs is soooo damn silly. Not only does it make them look stupid, it stretches them out. Shoe trees only make sense in shoes w/ toe boxes that crease, especially ones made of leather (ie. Jordans). Primeknit is only going to get loose and stretched out by a shoe tree and it puts unnecessary strain on the shoe itself, essentially "breaking in" a shoe that doesn't need to be broken in.

Last edited:
I only use those wooden shoe trees. I put them in my dress shoes or boots. I don't use any for sneakers.

this talk about flexin on social media with shoe trees. Curious, but what about that is flexin?

Do people think it looks good? Was there some social media icon that did it, so it became cool?

this talk about flexin on social media with shoe trees. Curious, but what about that is flexin?

Do people think it looks good? Was there some social media icon that did it, so it became cool?
I assume some people think it looks "pro" or like you're a "legit sneaker collector" because you're theoretically doing the most possible to preserve the condition of your sneakers. Something silly to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom