ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow...wasn't planning on getting a pair, but clicked the link and went straight through...

Just copped a sz 12 in the Parleys. Had a 12.5 but deleted as soon as I saw the 12 pop back up. Going to try them out. I personally don't like uncaged but the Parleys interest me for different reasons obviously. Curious how they feel. 

Wish copping the Triple Blacks and the RC was going to be this easy. 

Last edited:
Copped the Parley's on the random late night restock because I happened to be up and my twitter notification went off.

Cart lock is beautiful. Gave me time to abort the finicky PayPal (wouldn't go through for some reason) and just entered my CC info manually. Score.

Copped my girl the cream women's NMDs for an early Christmas gift while I was at it.

Adc clutch everyone sleeps. Finally pays to be in Hawaii.

Anyone get this error when trying to log into their adc account? "Consumer authenticated but locked." I'm hoping it's temporary.

Also, anyone tried Apple Pay on mobile? It would take me to my wallet but say I need to add a card even though I have one already. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Adc clutch everyone sleeps. Finally pays to be in Hawaii.

Anyone get this error when trying to log into their adc account? "Consumer authenticated but locked." I'm hoping it's temporary.

Also, anyone tried Apple Pay on mobile? It would take me to my wallet but say I need to add a card even though I have one already. Am I doing something wrong?

Word. Same here.

i wish this was more of a group chat so i would get a message everytime someone posts; missed out on the parleys [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

i wish this was more of a group chat so i would get a message everytime someone posts; missed out on the parleys [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
That's why this is a forum not a twitter feed. You contribute the forum is good to you, you lurk and maybe you'll find something but otherwise it's not like a shopping mall of information 

What on earth are you talking about? They haven't released yet
The hype makes everyone forget how time rolls

Man I'm about to set a fking bot for the RC's , got me on my nerves .... 

Word. Same here.

Used Apple pay here as well. No email confirmation yet. Adc says I'm blocked... But my account has been charged. Oh, no confirmation or order number either when order supposedly placed. Guess it's a waiting game. Anyone have email confirmation or their order numbers yet?

Used Apple pay here as well. No email confirmation yet. Adc says I'm blocked... But my account has been charged. Oh, no confirmation or order number either when order supposedly placed. Guess it's a waiting game. Anyone have email confirmation or their order numbers yet?
if you don't have an email confirmation or an order confirmation page, you likely just placed a ghost order/charge. The funds will be pending on your credit card/paypal but there is no order tied to it from Adidas and you'll see your refund who knows when

if you don't have an email confirmation or an order confirmation page, you likely just placed a ghost order/charge. The funds will be pending on your credit card/paypal but there is no order tied to it from Adidas and you'll see your refund who knows when
Oh wow. Sounds fun. wonder when they'll unblock me from the site....

I'll get the RC's for retail after I sell my creams for $350+

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom