ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Details posted by a couple of NTers 
happy.gif
Yeah I noticed. Sweet black friday though 

I put a few in for the solebox but then I tried to use the rest for stuff further down the list, like people gonna use all their points before they scroll all the way down
laugh.gif

Hoping to turn that 0.00000000001% chance into 0.00000000002%
nthat.gif

I had 200 entries. Not gonna lie put 100 in SB and 100 on SNS, not really hoping to win anything. But there they went 

I think people also put a lot on yeezys. maybe not the chocs or the v2 but definitely the OT and the other one i don't recall now 

Last edited:

I put a few in for the solebox but then I tried to use the rest for stuff further down the list, like people gonna use all their points before they scroll all the way down
laugh.gif

Hoping to turn that 0.00000000001% chance into 0.00000000002%
nthat.gif
I did...  I scrolled all the way down...  I was looking for PB 
roll.gif

I had 200 entries. Not gonna lie put 100 in SB and 100 on SNS, not really hoping to win anything. But there they went 

I think people also put a lot on yeezys. maybe not the chocs or the v2 but definitely the OT and the other one i don't recall now 
MR...

Last edited:
This GOAT thing is exciting. It would be a miracle if anyone in this thread hits on SNS, WW, or SB. But we would all be cheering for that winner.

These releases are getting so hard I might just stop trying and start saving to pay resell for past releases 
mean.gif

Idk this might have been answered before but anybody with ultra boosts without continental soles how does it hold up comapred to ones with.

Last edited:

Idk this might have been answered before but anybody with ultra boosts without continental soles how does it hold up comapred to ones without.
Unless you're actively running in the non-conteniental sole everyday they hold up just fine. Sure the nubs won't be as pointy after a while but if you're casually wearing them for walking and looking cool then you shouldn't have any issues at all. My CB 1.0s I've had since they dropped and are big beaters of mine. Still got some nub to them after well over a year 
smokin.gif

I hope I hit on somethin in the GOAT raffle; 316 entries [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom