ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any Bay Area folks have experience with releases at Nice Kicks SF?
Can't speak for the bay, but the one here in Downtown Los Angeles is always a madhouse/zoo. I always drive by for major drops and never do i decide to get out of my car. It's too much for me to deal with.

After Reigning Champs and TB's, I'm saying deuces to Adidas. :lol:

Thats what I said. Come on. We are just fooling ourselves.

A horrible addiction. My justification every time i add to cart and check out are one of the following:

- This is my last purchase, i'm done. (i'll never be done)
- I'll buy this and just sell something from my collection to break even (never do i sell anything because i conveniently forget to sell - lol)
- BNTL!

Im in number 2. Selling some of my Js even my nmd just to justify my future purchase of RCs.

Hey everyone. My 1st pair of UBs were the triple white 2.0, but they are too big. I ordered a smaller pair of 1.0 from winnsports. What do you think would be a good price to ask for the 2.0? I've only worn them a few times, and they are in extremely good condition. Also, where be the best place to sell? I'm in Australia so I can't put them on goat

Try sneaker groups on Facebook

Nah I'm going to keep my word unless they crank out more 1.0s. There is no way I will fall for the 3.0s.

I only own 1.0s and those early collabs, so I'm hopeful RC and TB is it lol. 2.0 or 3.0s I just have no interest in whether its the gradient uppers or pattern on the knit. 1.0s were just perfect.

Nah I'm going to keep my word unless they crank out more 1.0s. There is no way I will fall for the 3.0s.

Let's see. Best is don't go to facebook and NT to resist temptation.

I haven't purchased a Nike product since 2012 and haven't spent over $50 on shoes since 2011. I started buying UB's in September. I'm going to be fine. :lol:

My 3 favorite childhood Jordans came out this year and I didn't bite on any of them.

Last edited:
Seems like the UBs design wise keep trending downhill (the exception being the TB UBs)

The 2.0 gradient uppers are ugly

3.0s with the Yeezy pattern is an easy pass

1.0s are GOAT

The more I think about it, the RCs and TB's are redundant. I don't even care whether I get them or not. I'm going to just keep wearing my CB 1.0's

I haven't purchased a Nike product since 2012 and haven't spent over $50 on shoes since 2011. I started buying UB's in September. I'm going to be fine. :lol:

My 3 favorite childhood Jordans came out this year and I didn't bite on any of them.

Good for you man. Hope you can keep your streak. Lol.

It ain't gonna be hard. The 3.0s don't do it for me either. Unless more 1.0s come out, I'm just gonna attempt the RC and TBs and that's it. 

Im just gonna target a few 3.0. Dont really need the same cw that I have with 1.0. I want to see the 3M 3.0 tho. Maybe youll get lucky with that. Lol.

Does anyone know if the triple black ultra boosts are yet to be released anywhere online? Or am I going to have to pay resell prices?

Last edited:
RC knit is thin.. Dont know how will it hold up in the long run. Staying same size from 1.0 and 2.0, fits fine. Aside from more apparent toe bulge from the thin PK.

welp did my googles apparently the 3.0's will be coming in navy :pimp:

and the new triple white 3.0's are hard af :x yall are trippin

Last edited:
Im honestly hoping i dont like these RRS grey or blue 3.0 in hand lol. Theres a few colorways i know ill grab but hopefully i can pass on these basic colors.

Trying to be more selective with my kicks its getting out of hand with over 20 pairs of boost shoes

That's pretty much where I'm at as well. I've got an overflowing closet full of kicks (majority being boost) and I can barely get around to wearing all of them. Only 3.0s I'm interested in so far are the White Noise, Tans, and MC 3.0. Oh and probably CNY.

I know it's going to be hard as hell to be more selective but I'm going to do my best and hope I can contain myself come release days.

People pay just as much for used UB as they will for a new pair so I would just enjoy them.  

If famous Youtubers are paying double the retail price for worn NMDs you should be able to fetch that amount for worn olive UB, no?

That's true. Good point [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

That's pretty much where I'm at as well. I've got an overflowing closet full of kicks (majority being boost) and I can barely get around to wearing all of them. Only 3.0s I'm interested in so far are the White Noise, Tans, and MC 3.0. Oh and probably CNY.

I know it's going to be hard as hell to be more selective but I'm going to do my best and hope I can contain myself come release days.

Its definitely hard. Just cant repeat colors. Itd be nice if we had a set list of all future releases so we could really pick and choose lol.

Either way, RC and Triple Blacks are an absolute must for me ive been waiting for both for too long. Actually just grabbed the RC x Adidas jersey tee off of NiceKicks

Last edited:
RCs gonna release in our local Commonwealth store. Hoping to get lucky but I know a L is coming to me.

Any Bay Area folks have experience with releases at Nice Kicks SF?
If it were a live raffle like they did for the Packers NMD, would be totally worth checking out (Undefeated did the same for the Pharrels). It was fair and organized. They did it for the Yeezys v2s, not sure why they wouldn't for these.

Since its FCFS, I can see this going down like their Wood Wood release, where they had 5 or so ghost chairs up front that were there since the night before, and once the line started moving, friends of friends appeared from their cars and started to cut the line. If you're in the back, no chance. I remember getting there at around 7AM (doors opened at 11), was around the 30th  person and left empty handed. It also depends on how many pairs they get. If its just one or two FSRs, no chance unless you camp overnight/ghost chair/pay a homeless dude to stand in your spot.

Back
Top Bottom