ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas needs to just drop a ton of White UBs, make them Roshe available man. I ain't gonna go through the hassle of ordering from foreign sites. This go for all CWs

Been trying out a few different rope lace options with the UBs and have found that Rope Lace Supply seems far superior to most of the other options. I haven't tried Fully Laced, I hear they're good but the laces aren't as "stiff" as RLS. I'm returning some Lace Kings rope laces I got off Amazon because they're definitely thinner (3mm vs 4-5mm) than the RLS ones and not nearly as stiff. The stiffness of the RLS laces is nice because they can hold their shape if you like to rock them kinda loose.

Only issue I've found is that the aglets are pretty hard to get through the plastic eyelets of the UBs. They'll go but it takes some doing.

I'll post some pics once I get the next shipment of laces.

On a side note, I find it really odd that most retail stores don't seem to stock a good selection of laces. Every shoe/clothing store I go to seems to carry a very tiny selection of laces, some don't carry any at all.

Been trying out a few different rope lace options with the UBs and have found that Rope Lace Supply seems far superior to most of the other options. I haven't tried Fully Laced, I hear they're good but the laces aren't as "stiff" as RLS. I'm returning some Lace Kings rope laces I got off Amazon because they're definitely thinner (3mm vs 4-5mm) than the RLS ones and not nearly as stiff. The stiffness of the RLS laces is nice because they can hold their shape if you like to rock them kinda loose.

Only issue I've found is that the aglets are pretty hard to get through the plastic eyelets of the UBs. They'll go but it takes some doing.

On a side note, I find it really odd that most retail stores don't seem to stock a good selection of laces. Every shoe/clothing store I go to seems to carry a very tiny selection of laces, some don't carry any at all.
Did you get a tracking number for your laces from RLS? I ordered some aglets last week but only got confirmation e-mail.

Did you get a tracking number for your laces from RLS? I ordered some aglets last week but only got confirmation e-mail.
I did get a tracking number, but only from PayPal, not from RLS. If you don't pay with PayPal you won't get a tracking number from them. That's another issue with them, their customer service isn't great. I've never had any issues with a shipment so I've never had to actually contact them, but they don't send out tracking numbers and they don't let you create an account on the site to see past orders or track order status. They also don't accept returns & all sales are final.

That being said, their prices and selection are better than anyone else's at the moment so it's a give and take...

I did get a tracking number, but only from PayPal, not from RLS. If you don't pay with PayPal you won't get a tracking number from them. That's another issue with them, their customer service isn't great. I've never had any issues with a shipment so I've never had to actually contact them, but they don't send out tracking numbers and they don't let you create an account on the site to see past orders or track order status. They also don't accept returns & all sales are final.

That being said, their prices and selection are better than anyone else's at the moment so it's a give and take...
Thanks for the info! I'm sure my order will come in shortly, was just curious if anybody got a tracking from them. If by end of next week it's not in then I'll have to send them an assertive e-mail.

Have you tried lace lab? They are located in the US. They ship next day priority mail 2-3 days.

Thanks for the info! I'm sure my order will come in shortly, was just curious if anybody got a tracking from them. If by end of next week it's not in then I'll have to send them an assertive e-mail.
I think my previous order from them took a little over a week from the order being placed till its arrival.

Have you tried lace lab? They are located in the US. They ship next day priority mail 2-3 days.
I haven't tried them yet, thanks for the heads up! Looks like they have some good stuff, just ordered a pair of the grey/black and the white/gold. Two colors that've been out of stock on RLS for a while.

Looks like RLS still has a slightly larger selection but if the Lace Lab laces are of equal quality, it's definitely a good source!

Adidas needs to just drop a ton of White UBs, make them Roshe available man. I ain't gonna go through the hassle of ordering from foreign sites. This go for all CWs
no. 

not trying to be rude but these aren't Roshe's and I'm very happy that I won't see everyone and their moms wearing these. Cannot compare the quality (or price point) in anyway. Adidas is doing just fine with the UB roll out. 

I haven't tried them yet, thanks for the heads up! Looks like they have some good stuff, just ordered a pair of the grey/black and the white/gold. Two colors that've been out of stock on RLS for a while.

Looks like RLS still has a slightly larger selection but if the Lace Lab laces are of equal quality, it's definitely a good source!
what's the best length for UBs?

what's the best length for UBs?

36inches. Just count the eyelits on the shoe to determine which one would fit. Here is a chart from lace lab. I have bought all my rope laces from then for my runners. http://www.lacelab.com/pages/sizing-chart
I actually prefer 45-48 inches. I like to rock the laces on my UBs pretty loose but still be able to tie them. Not into the untied look as it lets the cages spread out too far from the shoe for my taste, makes them look like wings.

They are the same company. Did you sign up for an account to get extra discount off?
Nah didn't realize that was an option. It's weird though cause signing up for an account is usually the first thing I do when I'm thinking about ordering from a new site since there are usually perks that come with it. Off my game today I guess.

I only got two pairs so it was like $20 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom