ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoops sorry I meant Thursday lol. So 8am eastern, 7am central. Be up or take the L *sigh* leggo.

yeah i know, I actually really want these over the caged and the RC. I know I was in the minority for saying this but I really do and now I might be taking an L 2maro, catching them on the international sites rn. 
Should be relatively a lot easier... good luck!

I have caged versions already and kinda want a pair of uncageds. I know my dad wants a pair of TBs and doesn't mind uncaged so I might just give him it. 
That's nice of you :smile:

Are they going to make more triple blacks like they did with the triple whites? 
eventually, yea. they would be stupid not to with all this hype. granted they're harder to manufacture (currently) but yea there's a pretty solid chance there'll be a triple black 2.0 or 3.0 (probably 3.0)

Last edited:

eventually, yea. they would be stupid not to with all this hype. granted they're harder to manufacture (currently) but yea there's a pretty solid chance there'll be a triple black 2.0 or 3.0 (probably 3.0)
I think he's talking about GR whites 1.0 that kept on restocking and rolling in the production lines

Weren't the triple whites LTD then they became GR? Maybe i just assumed that 
These TB actually have the label "LTD" attached the end and are a limited release. Some examples include the 1.0 3Ms, MGs, and Creams.

The triple whites, on the other hand, are not LTD.

Last edited:

These TB actually have the label "LTD" attached the end and are a limited release. Some examples include the 1.0 3Ms, MGs, and Creams.

and Olives and Burgs 
wink.gif

But the GR Whites 1.0 and the gradient whites 2.0 were never LTD

No Im talking about the 2.0 whites. I remember they were hard to get at first then it became every week restock (felt like it)
In terms of the upcoming caged TB I don't think it will happen where they'll keep restocking it like the 2.0 whites because the knit on these are 1.0

Best chances are they'll release a TB 3.0 and those will restock like the 2.0 whites. 

Kinda how like they have a 3.0 White coming out for the UB 3.0. 

Then again I know nothing so take it with a grain of salt. 

What do you think the resale for the TB would be? Going to be at work on Thursday morning. 1.0 Whites have dropped into retail numbers now 

i am so sick of reading the words resell/resale from these past few days :rofl:. legit all anyone cares about

Last edited:
so let things play out and see where prices fall. dont just start blindly guessing and then have them say ok, thats what you'll pay so i'll charge another $50-100 off top

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom