ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LMFAO.

Seriously 265?

Ultraboosts are already a gouge at 180-200.

Also there are like 4 colors as an option.

Reflective and bright colors just don't do it for me either. 
For about $100 more, you can get 2 pairs of UBs and don't have to wait 8-12 weeks.

things i need to look out for with buying something through paypal invoice?
That the seller state the authenticity of the shoes, assure you a refund if they're a fake, way of shipping, size, color. That's like the basics 

Oh yes of course, the condition of the shoe

Last edited:

I think they're kinda underwhelming in person (without heavy filters lol).

i mean they are an all black shoe, i wanted them more for durability then a flex.

Like you don't really buy an all black version of a shoe for a flex IMO. Even the pirate black yeezy's just looked like people were wearing rosches imo. 

Got shipping confirmation from ADC on the pair I ordered later in the day on the "restock". Still waiting on my other pair confirmation that I ordered earlier in the day.

If you're not big on all black shoes then you're not going to like the TBs, it's pretty simple. I've been wanting triple black boost since the pure boost released.

Last edited:
Just a thought why adidas can't make a better looking MC knit. I mean if the RCs knit is close to looking like the Nikes fkr then why cant they make a better looking MC shoe?
Saw your flex on fb :tongue: 
smokin.gif

Not this one tho 

Last edited:
Does anyone know which colorways of the UB 3.0's are coming out this week? I know core black, navy, and that light grey...I'm hoping for a dark grey and silver [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Today RC x UB was my first time ever using an ATC. Decided I've been burned one too many times trying to snag UB on team manual and didn't want to let these slip. Never would've guessed the results. Bought 2 slots and ended up copping 5 RC... absolutely unreal. I've been anxiously waiting for them to get cancelled, but one pair has officially shipped. Can't wait for them to go straight to feet! Solestrike = legendary ATC
I'm definitely regretting not doing my first ATC. Sounds like SoleStrike was the way to go
Word to the wise, don't consign at Flight Club. But if you must, plan on leaving the shoes there and just waiting for them to sell because I just got a couple pairs back after a couple months since I didn't think they were gonna move and...

Box is messed up and there are visible signs of wear on the all white outsoles and nasty dirt & lint inside the heelcup. They were DS when I brought them in, pristine condition.

Since FC lets people try them on, you're essentially unDSing the shoes by dropping them off there.
I've been meaning to go and pick up my choc 750s as they're clearly not gonna sell at what they're asking. Hoping they're still in good shape and I can make some moves for RCs

Last edited:
How were you able to get 5 pairs from 2 slots? Was interested in them for the tb ub since I'll be out of town.

Back
Top Bottom