ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got a notification from Paypal that I paid RC..before it was just "authorized" and pending. Now it switched to "purchased" dated today. Hopefully that's good signs 

Figure you probably have shorts like that already and compression leggings are actually useful for working out etc. Combos are usually just overpriced and less functional, but idk 
I do have UA compressions...  I just looking for variation as well...  I know KITH had the short/jogger sweats...

Then theres these...

Not boost related but who makes these kind shorts/pants as a single piece?
I think Kith released a single piece. You may want to check to to see if they have something similar this season.

EDIT: disregard, just saw your response.

Last edited:

I think Kith released a single piece. You may want to check to to see if they have something similar this season.
Yeah they did I think couple years ago or last year...  Really wanted a black one...  Will go well with UBs LOL 

just got a notification from Paypal that I paid RC..before it was just "authorized" and pending. Now it switched to "purchased" dated today. Hopefully that's good signs 
Yea my payment status on my order history from RC's site also changed from "Authorized" to "Paid"

Back
Top Bottom