ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol ok. Triple black? I called up there today... they're saying everyone wants both caged and uncaged smh. Looks like I'll be online with everyone else

What time are they set to release? I'm definitely going to stay home and try to get them online but curious to know what time people actually start lining up outside the store for these.

not liking that some had their payment changed from authorized to paid and mine just says authorized :smh:

Last edited:
not liking that some had their payment changed from authorized to paid and mine just says authorized
mean.gif
sick.gif

Thread moves too fast so I don't know if it was posted or not, but you can use coupon code "MIADIDAS" to get 30% off of custom MIADIDAS orders today only.   Not sure if UB works?

I entered "MIADIDAS" and it worked just fine
I haven't really looked into it but since this is a limited MiAdidas wave, you need a invitation code in order to make the order and 'MIADIDAS' would be the discount code.

Gonna try now and see if that is the case.

Edit: Yea it looks like you need a voucher code which @dragontales  is speaking of:

It would lead me to believe that it's a 1-time use code otherwise they would thousands of  unexpected order per 'x' amount of vouchers given out.

Last edited:
i thought someone said you needed a special pass in order to actually place an order on the Mi UB?

Last edited:

I haven't really looked into it but since this is a limited MiAdidas wave, you need a invitation code in order to make the order and 'MIADIDAS' would be the discount code.

Gonna try now and see if that is the case.

Edit: Yea it looks like you need a voucher code which @dragontales  is speaking of:

It would lead me to believe that it's a 1-time use code otherwise they would thousands of  unexpected order per 'x' amount of vouchers given out.
where can you even play with the mi UB?

Back
Top Bottom