ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My homie truly blessed me. He knew how bad I wanted these but I was out of town for my grandma's funeral this weekend and couldn't camp out with him at Nice Kicks. He camped out 13 hours in the cold and in the morning told me he ended up getting a pair for me instead of one for himself.

On another note, I tried using an ATC for the first time but struck out completely. Guess I gotta try Sole Strike on the next release I want.
Your grandma left you in good hands brother. 

My homie truly blessed me. He knew how bad I wanted these but I was out of town for my grandma's funeral this weekend and couldn't camp out with him at Nice Kicks. He camped out 13 hours in the cold and in the morning told me he ended up getting a pair for me instead of one for himself.

On another note, I tried using an ATC for the first time but struck out completely. Guess I gotta try Sole Strike on the next release I want.

That's a real friend.

So if I'm a 9.5 in the NMD r1, I need to get a 9 for the UB? Never had problems with any other shoes being too big or too small but I've never tried UB before.

Anyone know if there's a line at the Beverly Center?? I'm in the middle of deciding to line up in the morning at the Beverly Center or Lakewood/Cerritos. Really trying for these TBs.

Last edited:

**** i rather pay resell if i have to campout for 10+ hrs

but u got a good friend though

What time are they set to release? I'm definitely going to stay home and try to get them online but curious to know what time people actually start lining up outside the store for these.
They said 10am but not sure what time Galleria actually lets people in. If it's earlier than that, I'm sure there will be a line but I'll be at work on my pc, laptop, iPhone, iPad etc lol

so now that more people have RC how is the sizing actually? i already go TTS on my ultra boosts should i be good or do i really have to go .5 down? :/

so now that more people have RC how is the sizing actually? i already go TTS on my ultra boosts should i be good or do i really have to go .5 down? :/

If you still want the snug feeling then you could go half size down especially jf your not wide footed.

Back
Top Bottom