ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What i thought was suspect is all the different stock pictures he's using.. like if he's desperate to get rid of them.

damn! Those look like my beaters. Dude could have done some hard core scrubbing and sold them for $125 in a heartbeat.

Like why do people do this? I guess its being honest. Its like people who bring their car in to trade or sell, and they don't wash it.

I see alot of people buying at resale, or at least shopping at resale 
frown.gif

Last edited:
What i thought was suspect is all the different stock pictures he's using.. like if he's desperate to get rid of them.

the one i copped from had 4 pairs of women sizes. i think a 6, 6.5, 7, and 7.5.

But whenever someone uses the same pics, its a red flag. The person in your listing has way more transactions than he one in mine (399 vs. 46).

at least my son gets a W with the kids Black 3.0 online. I should have passed on those two women OG purps pair for those instead. He wouldn't even know the difference.

Yep...  End of the line for me too...  Im throwing in the towel and just keep using my 1.0s til they are done...  J1s was good to me this year. I got my Breds which is the only 1s that I really must have...  
same here...  

boost life = hypebeastin' life

struck out online and at Adidas SM after they pulled their ticket stunt last night - now I know how all future hyped drops at the promenade will be handled at least

struck out online and at Adidas SM after they pulled their ticket stunt last night - now I know how all future hyped drops at the promenade will be handled at least

how did Adidas SM handle the release? Its in my own back yard and i don't even know. Did they have 3.0's there by chance?

how did Adidas SM handle the release? Its in my own back yard and i don't even know. Did they have 3.0's there by chance?
store manager said not this weekend but "in a couple weeks" on the 3.0s, despite admitting NYC got them today. sending you a PM

Back
Top Bottom