ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh my god. I JUST GOT THE TRIPLE BLACK UB FROM FINISHLINE. You are the man @D Dollaz for posting that link at just the right moment, repped. Sorry for the all caps but I am so excited right now. Was really bummed after passing up that offer yesterday and this makes up for it big time.

Also, nothing beats the pounding of your heart right before a cop like this. That intense thrill as you are checking out a shoe you really want is the reason I just can't seem to leave the game. It really is a sickness
laugh.gif

If my order gets canceled though I am going to be a wreck. Just kidding (kind of) lol.

Last edited:

Oh my god. I JUST GOT THE TRIPLE BLACK UB FROM FINISHLINE. You are the man @D Dollaz for posting that link at just the right moment, repped. Sorry for the all caps but I am so excited right now. Was really bummed after passing up that offer yesterday and this makes up for it big time.

Also, nothing beats the pounding of your heart right before a cop like this. That intense thrill as you are checking out a shoe you really want is the reason I just can't seem to leave the game. It really is a sickness
laugh.gif

If my order gets canceled though I am going to be a wreck. Just kidding (kind of) lol.
nice man, im glad you got them.  I posted the link and went to do something else and came back now and they're gone lol.  at least I helped someone out

Oh my god. I JUST GOT THE TRIPLE BLACK UB FROM FINISHLINE. You are the man @D Dollaz
for posting that link at just the right moment, repped. Sorry for the all caps but I am so excited right now. Was really bummed after passing up that offer yesterday and this makes up for it big time.

Also, nothing beats the pounding of your heart right before a cop like this. That intense thrill as you are checking out a shoe you really want is the reason I just can't seem to leave the game. It really is a sickness :lol:

were there other sizes available?

nice man, im glad you got them.  I posted the link and went to do something else and came back now and they're gone lol.  at least I helped someone out
Sorry you missed out man. Would have been even better if you could have copped too. Thanks again though!

were there other sizes available?
I saw size 8, 8.5 (my size), 9, and one or two larger sizes. I even went back to try for another 8.5 and it showed about six were in stock but by then it wouldn't let me add any to cart. I was surprised I was able to checkout my pair so easy though. Got email confirmation as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom