ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The people on adidas chat often don't know what they're talking about. I doubt adidas is calling the olive cw "undefeated".

Well since they are wools, that means that like 65% of the people here won't be buying them since they don't like the material that much, right? 
grin.gif

We know they will be the first one to be buying them in reality 
roll.gif

Well since they are wools, that means that like 65% of the people here won't be buying them since they don't like the material that much, right? 
grin.gif

We know they will be the first one to be buying them in reality 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wish we could pin  this post. Repped

here's the thing with this wool and non-wool debate. I hate the wools. They just look weird to me. But i actually prefer the grey wools shade of grey more than the LTD's. To me, and my eyes could be tripping, I feel like the non-wools have a tighter look in the toe box area. Just looks sleeker to me, which i prefer.

The great part is you have an option to get either for the blacks and greys. Because of that, I'll always choose the non-wools.

Now, with olives and burgundy's, with no choice but to cop a wool pair, I'll settle for the wools (just the olives for me). I love the olive color. Sucker for olive anything.

If they never made non-wool pairs, I wouldn't care as much.

They look weird to you from your eyes while you're wearing them, or if you inspect them up close? I understand the later, I get it. But on feet, they look great. 

Anyway, everyone do your thing. I don't think it's any help to people who are new to UBs and haven't been able to see the wools up close to create any hysteria though. I have wools and non wools, the differences are close to zero on feet. 

Wish they made ultra boosts in toddler sizes, would be cool to get the whole familia in UBs, plus little ones love to run around so would be an ideal shoe lol

can anyone confirm if these are legit? copping them tmrw.
guy seems kinda sketch by having no box.

CA3yVwB.jpg

q9kGnyX.jpg

HB221Qt.jpg

Easy check in person is to remove the insole and look if there is a cloth lining with holes in it showing the boost material. If this cloth lining is there, it is legit.

Last edited:
This is such an expensive thing the keep up every season but I'll definitely pull the trigger for futurecraft though.

Did anyone recall if there was a Black Friday deal for Adidas last year?

They look weird to you from your eyes while you're wearing them, or if you inspect them up close? I understand the later, I get it. But on feet, they look great. 

Anyway, everyone do your thing. I don't think it's any help to people who are new to UBs and haven't been able to see the wools up close to create any hysteria though. I have wools and non wools, the differences are close to zero on feet. 
EXACTLY. I can't even tell dude. I don't walk around staring at my feet trippin over some fuzz I can't even see! I wear my black and grey wools all the damn time, and not one person notices FUZZY WUZZY's. THEY JUST NOTICE THE SHOE.

Back
Top Bottom