ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
`
**** that I wear clothes from Kohl's and Gap when they have 50% off
laugh.gif
Gap tees are amazing! 

Also, my fav sweats for my ultra/pure boosts are nike grey TK pants or joggers. The definition of weekend comfort!

JDSports shipped the triple black uncaged through DHL. Wasn't expecting it so fast, but it's coming in on Monday.

everyone getting rcs and tbs, im  sitting here like "yayyyy" i was able to pick up core black 3.0s today -_-

joking aside. happy to have something to backup the cb 1.0 i wear almost daily

you can't mention fries that isn't available in both coast, and by both coast I mean CA and NY

Last edited:
Got my RC package today. Pro models in the wrong size came instead. Between this and my 350s ripping on the second wear, I just don't know anymore.

everyone getting rcs and tbs, im  sitting here like "yayyyy" i was able to pick up core black 3.0s today -_-

joking aside. happy to have something to backup the cb 1.0 i wear almost daily
Core blacks are a solid pickup. Where'd you cop? I was thinking about getting them too. 

Still contemplating the RC's. 

Macho size fries and 6 hard tacos after practice every Tuesday. Wish I had the metabolism I had back in high school.
Fries are alright, but I feel you on the tacos. I used to go for the chicken soft tacos. Hit the spot. 

A del taco just opened up near my house too. Might need to roll through.

DHL delivered a package from the UK to my door step in three days. Original estimated delivery was 5-7 days. No complaints about them at all.
I got no issues with DHL at all..JD throwing my shoes into a bag to go halfway around the world on the other hand...

where did you grab the 3.0s???

Core blacks are a solid pickup. Where'd you cop? I was thinking about getting them too. 

Still contemplating the RC's. 
 they dropped at a couple of champs store here in toronto. saw it on twitter got my sister to go grab a pair as she works close to one of the locations. sold out now though -_- theres cats here buying grs to flip for 30-40 CDN dollars profit.

mountain biking but thats all adidas' fault 
laugh.gif
 jk

I'm interested in hearing how that ripped too. v2 knit is tough as hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom