ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea ain't really trying to get em but missed out everywhere lol
Not trying to get them either but had multiple opportunities to cop them had I wanted to with all the links being dropped in the thread. Seems like they were a fairly easy cop for those who were trying at least.

Last edited:
Not trying to get them either but had multiple opportunities to cop them had I wanted to with all the links being dropped in the thread. Seems like they were a fairly easy cop for those who were trying at least.
Yea if I really wanted em I would've caught at least one by now, but still kinda slow, not used to typing on this iPhone I just copped. Sneakers are fire but the timing is wrong, way too much going on

those uncaged joints dropped super early. i was able to cart every size around 620ish this am
Same. I got lucky and caught them the minute they dropped. Only pair I was after today so glad it was an easy checkout. A lot of people weren't expecting them to drop that early though.

Last edited:
What's releasing next for UB? Is there a date fir White Noise?
I thought a TB 3.0 was releasing some time in the middle of Dec. so that might be next. Front page says release date for White Noise is early 2017 but not sure if that is confirmed.

Last edited:
Carted Pushas twice on ADC and got banned both times. 

First time I got through I carted a 9. Got to check out and when I hit review and pay got the spinning wheel of death. Got down to like 3 mins left and I couldn't open adidas on any other tabs and nothing was responding on the check out page so I started spamming the PayPal button and got banned. I think the spam did it but I was desperate. Then I carted a 9.5 on mobile using wifi and when I went to view bag it said I was banned again. I wasn't logged into my account, so I didn't know what to do and just closed out.

Super heated about it though. Was hoping for a pair to rock and carting twice and coming away empty handed is a terrible feeling. 

Luckily resale ain't too bad if I need to bite the bullet. 

I thought a TB 3.0 was releasing some time in the middle of Dec. so that might be next. Front page says release date for White Noise is early 2017 but not sure if that is confirmed.

Thanks. Did not remember that page 1 has release dates.

Just copped the SNS D. Rose 7 

Seeing 'em on court + good game by Rose + win = Fanboy impulse buy 
mean.gif

They are nice though, I'm sure they'll be rockable casually with some shorts 
laugh.gif

For all the people who got banned during checkout, I was able to get around it by creating a personal hotspot off of my iPhone. I carted on my wifi, went to checkout and saw I was banned. Created and connected to my hotspot and the pair was still being reserved. Checked out with no issues.

Carted Pushas twice on ADC and got banned both times. 

First time I got through I carted a 9. Got to check out and when I hit review and pay got the spinning wheel of death. Got down to like 3 mins left and I couldn't open adidas on any other tabs and nothing was responding on the check out page so I started spamming the PayPal button and got banned. I think the spam did it but I was desperate. Then I carted a 9.5 on mobile using wifi and when I went to view bag it said I was banned again. I wasn't logged into my account, so I didn't know what to do and just closed out.

Super heated about it though. Was hoping for a pair to rock and carting twice and coming away empty handed is a terrible feeling. 

Luckily resale ain't too bad if I need to bite the bullet. 

1. If you get banned, clear your cache and cookies and it should lift the ban. Hopefully you logged in otherwise your cart will be cleared.

2. If you're on mobile, don't use WIFI. You have a different IP address if you use your cellular service and it may help.

For all the people who got banned during checkout, I was able to get around it by creating a personal hotspot off of my iPhone. I carted on my wifi, went to checkout and saw I was banned. Created and connected to my hotspot and the pair was still being reserved. Checked out with no issues.

TIPS!

Confirms they have been banning this morning based on public source IP address + cookies + rate of requests (bots). Clearing cookies may lift the ban but it clears your cart (if you're not logged in). Also explains the bot failures.

Multiple tabs may not help now since it appears many more requests are coming from the same source..

Last edited:
1. If you get banned, clear your cache and cookies and it should lift the ban. Hopefully you logged in otherwise your cart will be cleared.

2. If you're on mobile, don't use WIFI. You have a different IP address if you use your cellular service and it may help.
Yeah I wasn't logged in on the browser I carted on so I was kinda screwed. When I got to check out I clicked login to have my cart saved and the page froze. 

And I was so pissed. I never use wifi when using mobile for that exact reason and I guess my wifi was on for whatever reason so that kinda screwed me too. Very tough day haha 

Back
Top Bottom