ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know how to get the voucher code for the ultra boost miadidas without being in New york? Want to order some online

Just flipped my Pushas for $260 on twitter. Easy flip. Easy money. Now just one more pair of Tricos to flip
smokin.gif

Not possible. Once you get the voucher, you need to design the shoes there.
Outside of the miAdidas thing (which is probably not available to anyone walking in at this point) is there anything cool to check out at this store? Do they get a ton of stock? I might be in the area tomorrow and figured I'd stop in.

Outside of the miAdidas thing (which is probably not available to anyone walking in at this point) is there anything cool to check out at this store? Do they get a ton of stock? I might be in the area tomorrow and figured I'd stop in.
It's a pretty awesome store. They've got a bunch of product but not sure about stock. Wouldn't be surprised if they're restocking 3.0s somewhat regularly. I'd say if you're in the area it's worth a stop in, but I wouldn't expect to find anything rare

If you guys are college students, 40% off anything on adidas right now. Make sure your account has your .EDU email. Just got 40% off the RC pureboost for my girl 

Wheres that promotion? I tried googling and nothing came up

Just make sure you have a .edu email and it should discount at check out automatically no code needed. Just paid $95 for the RC pure boost after taxes

Back
Top Bottom