ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that heel cup looks jacked. My CB's have a few minor imperfections but that looks bad. I would pass personally unless you're getting an amazing deal. Just my 2 cents.
I am getting a really good deal so hard to pass up. I just wanted to make sure they are authentic. The glue stains on the sneaker do not bother me too much.

Something weird just happened... 

I attempted to get the Uncaged Triple Boost on Saturday but like most struck out. On FNL I was able to get in my cart then got cart jacked. I settled for the PK NMD's that released the same day. 

Well just now I got to FNL and I see something in my cart... It's the Uncaged Triple Black in my size.. I attempt to check out, pay with PayPal and the order gets processed... I'm assuming they could cancel at any time but it let me go through. I'll stay updated. 
Let me know how this turns out for you. I logged onto FNL and noticed I had a Triple White 3.0 size 9 (US Men's) sitting in my cart.

My 11 that I ordered last week is already on it's way but I could cop for someone on the board if it comes through. 

Let me know how this turns out for you. I logged onto FNL and noticed I had a Triple White 3.0 size 9 (US Men's) sitting in my cart.

My 11 that I ordered last week is already on it's way but I could cop for someone on the board if it comes through. 

Might wanna go get them now just in case lol. I will let you know for sure

Found a great deal on a pair of TB ultra boost, but wanted to check with you guys to make sure they were legit. These would be shipped from Europe.

Only thing throwing me off is the box is black and not the yellow that most UB boxes are. Maybe this is a euro thing? Also the plastic heel cup has a couple of imperfections on it. Otherwise I cant tell with these. Any help is appreciated.
All of the pairs at my store came with the black box

Guys, dont flame me for asking...but anyone think there's a legit chance of restock on the TBs as they did with the creams?

Good to see the 1.0's not dead yet
nthat.gif

Last edited:
more 1.0s :smokin im just gunna pass on those though even if they do come in my size. Id just never wear them as much as I like that color.

that cage though :smokin

actually on second look, the color looks much lighter than pics I saw on IG, maybe I will try and cop. Adidas killing me right now though :smh:

Last edited:

Anyone RC UB's ship from SNK yet?
Im still waiting. 

I called last week and they said they were really behind from cyber monday/black friday. 

Rep said my order would be pushed up but still nothing. 

I hope we both get our shipping today. 

Back
Top Bottom