ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You trying to buy them and then resale them to me
roll.gif

What's a reasonable price for a store to charge for a size swap? Getting quoted $60 to go down half a size seems pretty steep

That's expensive for a size swap, is this from a store?
It's from a consignment shop, so not really a 'store.'

Might just pull the trigger; not confident I'll be able to find a size down swap as thats what most people are gonna need to do with the RCs. It's getting painful looking at my pair that's too large to wear

Might just pull the trigger; not confident I'll be able to find a size down swap as thats what most people are gonna need to do with the RCs. It's getting painful looking at my pair that's too large to wear
Try to negotiate with them if it's a consignment shop. If you don't feel like going through the process of selling, rebuying then go for it. I would try to find a more inexpensive swap though. 

Which store is this? In case I might have to look for a size swap also.

sit for a minute on the FB groups, lots of size swaps needed

Which store is this? In case I might have to look for a size swap also.
Soled Out in Jersey City

sit for a minute on the FB groups, lots of size swaps needed
I'm in "Adidas Ultra Boost & NMD", "Adidas Boost Worldwide", and "Retail Tuesday" but don't see many people requesting swaps, especially locally. Any other good FB groups anybody can recommend?

Soled Out in Jersey City

I'm in "Adidas Ultra Boost & NMD", "Adidas Boost Worldwide", and "Retail Tuesday" but don't see many people requesting swaps, especially locally. Any other good FB groups anybody can recommend?
I'm in all three and Banned LA (local for me).

Man these 3.0 are a tough call. I had already ordered the grey and blue from RRS. I assume the grey is the same one thats dropping tomorrow. Anybody know if the blue from RRS is the navy or the royal? Im hoping its royal but i cant tell.

I want the royal and burgs (1.0 i dont have) but im conflicted. A lot going on right now lol

Seeing a bunch of tb in fb groups going way under 300 if you want those they're easy to cop... 

Damn, didn't realize burg 3.0s would be upon us so soon. Gonna need a pair of those. Love me some ground beef.

The cage on that Naked collab looks really dope too, might need to try for those as well.

Back
Top Bottom