ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
both orders from ss looks like its about to ship, i tried to cancel one since i picked wrong size but i guess they didnt see email and just trying to process orders fast as possible.... 

hey guys, be patient with SS. Don't bombard them with emails asking what happened. They are usually very quick but i'm certain they are behind with all the orders last night. They get huge stock.

Lets not ruin a good thing because we can't wait for a confirmation.

OK started looking at prices on GOAT and ebay for Ultra Boost 2.0 TW. Not ******* worth it! Going to buy a pair of 3.0s off Finishline, my only 3.0s and send them to my brother in MI. He can send them over to Dublin.

Man, convinced myself at the end of last week I didn't need anymore boost shoes. Now I've bought livestocks and 3.0s...

Does anyone know if Sweatshop stores accept online returns?

yes, but for the price it will take, you might as well sell it cheap on eBay. But don't forget about the paypal policy where you get up to $30 in credit for a return, assuming you used PP

Hot damn...  Now that 3.0 is out, I cant keep up with this thread anymore... 
roll.gif

OK started looking at prices on GOAT and ebay for Ultra Boost 2.0 TW. Not ******* worth it! Going to buy a pair of 3.0s off Finishline, my only 3.0s and send them to my brother in MI. He can send them over to Dublin.

Man, convinced myself at the end of last week I didn't need anymore boost shoes. Now I've bought livestocks and 3.0s...
Damn after I read this I just checked the GOAT prices for TW 2.0 and I was really surprised at how high they are. Considering all of the hate gradients got I wouldn't think they would resell for those high prices. Glad I doubled up when I did.

Quote:
yes, but for the price it will take, you might as well sell it cheap on eBay. But don't forget about the paypal policy where you get up to $30 in credit for a return, assuming you used PP
What $30 credit? Link on the info would be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom