ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that was easy :lol:
got one of each of the burgandy (men 9 women 10) see which i like better in person
sold out quicker than i expected tho!

My dumb *** lives in the city and still can't get the avenues right
roll.gif

Got there 10 minutes too late for that random RC drop but walked out with burgundy to not walk out empty handed. Especially after sweatshop cancelled my CBs.

The PK on these are much more comfortable and a definite half size down from your usual UB size.
I just got back from there. They were allowing 2 pairs per person. So stupid. With such a limited shoe it should be 1 per. Adidas in Soho did that. Resellers ate...

My dumb *** lives in the city and still can't get the avenues right
roll.gif

Got there 10 minutes too late for that random RC drop but copped burgundy to not walk out empty handed. Especially after sweatshop cancelled my CBs.

The PK on these are much more comfortable and a definite half size down from your usual UB size.
We might've crossed paths haha. Got (semi) lucky with 5th ave. Got there and sizes 8.5 to 9.5 sold out. I was hoping for a 9, but ended up trying on an 8, which I could squeeze into without insoles. So here's my uneducated opinion on RCs so far:

I wear a 9.5 in every UB I have. Most fit perfectly, Creams a bit looser but still fine. Went 9.5 with the RC and it was way too big. Like unwearable big. The fact that I can go 1 and 1/2 sizes down to an 8 without insole is kinda crazy. The 8 is a bit tight in the toe-box, but maybe it'll loosen up with wear. (Any chance that's gonna happen with this PK?)

My offer was accepted on StockX for a size 9 so when those get in I'll update with a final sizing opinion

Edit: also, didn't seem to be any limit on how many pairs you could grab. guy in front of me bought 3. they were all for him, but im sure plenty of resellers just grabbed whatever they could

Last edited:
Anyone know how to fix the security error keeps looping and won't let me place order

Back
Top Bottom