ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you're referring to my post about the RC bag, I don't know but the way they said bags are limited, Act Fast, kind of sound like its FCFS

repped you Vino. I emailed them and they responded right away saying its still goin on, didnt say anything about FCFS or random.

I had been contemplating a pair of the pants. Im letdown to know these arnt made in Canada like the normal RC stuff though. Made sure i'll be able to return them if I dont get the bag :lol:

1) Folks with RCs and 3.0s, how do they compare? It leads me to believe that they used the same amount of fabric and/or technique to make those pairs due to the 'thinness' that everyone is talking about. (I am getting mine from RRS pre-order so won't have much to say until then)

2) I wonder if knit pattern/thinness was to save some $$$ producing this wave's UBs. If so, I hope this doesn't ruin the quality for future versions.

RC definitely feels like a thinner knit on foot to me. Have one of each on right now :rofl:

repped you Vino. I emailed them and they responded right away saying its still goin on, didnt say anything about FCFS or random.

I had been contemplating a pair of the pants. Im letdown to know these arnt made in Canada like the normal RC stuff though. Made sure i'll be able to return them if I dont get the bag
laugh.gif
if they had the grey hoodie, I would've maybe contemplated it. But it just keeps going back to how disgusting that white duffle gonna be with 3-5 uses in 
laugh.gif

As I've said before, my women's pair of uncaged actually feel wider than my men's pair uncaged.

Women's/Men's and B/D width seem to be for marketing purposes only. It's essentially a Unisex shoe.

exactly. it is a unisex shoe without argument.
adidas' response to me on twitter on that upcoming nude pair was the same. they didnt answer me if sizing is in mens or womens tho

I'm not the absolute best person to ask, because I don't run much. I'll do some sprints here and there and a mile or two occasionally. But I run in Ultra Boost STs. They're extremely comfortable and give me a really good bounce since I'm a heel striker. The bottoms wearing out quickly is for real though. Like I said, I don't do long distances, and after maybe 3 months my sole is almost rubbed down to the boost. 

Comfortable, but not very durable.

I run in my solar red 2.0s and they are very comfortable and I have no issues until near the end when my feet start to hurt a little. I usually only run about 10km which is about 6.2 miles so for shorter distances they are fine. I have yet to run in my lunar charge's so I can't really compare yet (I don't own any other lunar sole shoes). From the short walks in my Lunar Charge's I've felt like I could walk in them forever...they're very responsive.

Conclusion Ultra Boosts are good for short distance runs from my experience.

EDIT: as for durability I'm not quite sure yet as I've only run in them a few times (I own a lot of shoes :tongue: ). So far so good...

for you, I'm not sure UB will be to your liking. You're not a casual "I feel fat so i need to go out there and try to run 1.5 miles" kind of guy. Running is what you like to do. Not sure if these will satisfy you. But you run in racers, so maybe. I never felt great "running" in racers.

Hmmmm... it seems like the UBs wouldn't be a good comparison with the FKRs. From all the readings, I'm certain that UBs aren't built for speed like I hoped. Maybe one of these is a better match/comparison against the FKR. Anyone run in one or both of the following models?

Adios Boost 2
View media item 2256263
Prime Boost
View media item 2256264

Last edited:
why not? and I have zero reason to believe hes lying. Plus the only people that have them are people from there.
I'm not saying he's lying, it's entirely possible they're that limited, but he has EVERY reason to lie to you considering he's selling pairs. If he told people they were gonna be a GR down the line no one would pay his $430 shipped.

That being said, I have a bad feeling about these and won't be surprised if they are indeed impossible to get.

I'm not saying he's lying, it's entirely possible they're that limited, but he has EVERY reason to lie to you considering he's selling pairs. If he told people they were gonna be a GR down the line no one would pay his $430 shipped.

That being said, I have a bad feeling about these and won't be surprised if they are indeed impossible to get.

he just seems to be connected based off of the samples and other things he gets so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

looking at it, he also left it very open ended by saying "so far" so i was just being naive.

if they had the grey hoodie, I would've maybe contemplated it. But it just keeps going back to how disgusting that white duffle gonna be with 3-5 uses in :lol:

after I made the order I emailed again asking if its random or FCFS and he said I'll be receiving one :smokin thanks for posting that, new gym bag.

Last edited:
he just seems to be connected based off of the samples and other things he gets so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

looking at it, he also left it very open ended by saying "so far" so i was just being naive.
Yeah he does seem more connected/informed than the average IG reseller, it's just hard to take him at his word when he has so much to gain by lying.

Or like you said, he could just be being purposefully vague.

Either way, I'm gonna hold out in hopes of a wider release. They're a must have for me though.

Man **** the resellers in NYC hoarding RCs. All I want to do is swap sizes and none of them are interested even though they could just ******* sell my 10.5 instead. ********. ****.

Man **** the resellers in NYC hoarding RCs. All I want to do is swap sizes and none of them are interested even though they could just ******* sell my 10.5 instead. ********. ****.
UN got a whole bunch they hoarding as well. Dunno how much it would be to do a size swap with them.

after I made the order I emailed again asking if its random or FCFS and he said I'll be receiving one
smokin.gif
thanks for posting that, new gym bag.
you're a good dude, glad it helped someone in here. Let me know if you get game tickets tho lol. Those tickets would've been useless for me because I'm not in Cleveland
I'll throw in a pack of trident gum
ooooh you were so close, the answer we were looking for was a pack of HI-CHEW.

Back
Top Bottom