ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Standing by for that cancellation email 
nthat.gif

roll.gif
yup, pretty much. not expecting anything different from ftl/champs.

Standing by for that cancellation email 
nthat.gif

roll.gif
Do they tend to cancel orders???
I wouldn't say a ton, but with stuff like white UBs and some of the Flyknit Racers, yes, it's definitely not uncommon. Until they're in hand, I doesn't mean anything to me. Launch day items I don't think I've ever had a cancellation I can think of from FTL/EB/FA. Not sure why that is, but launch day they seem more accurate. 

Do they tend to cancel orders???

Had my order cancelled last week and I was on there like 20 minutes before it got posted on NT.

On another note I'll second what the guy said about going .5 down on the Palace Boosts. I wear them with the Nike no shows and they fill out nice. The heel plate originally bugged me but they don't look bad on feet.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Just tried to add to cart and it looks like they're all gone.  When I ordered mine, it was still adding to cart and going through checkout process ten minutes after.

Hoping my footlocker order goes through

How much ebates cashback is everyone getting from footlocker? On my laptop Im seeing 5% but I used my phone and it was 7%

i dont use mrrebates for footlocker anymore. They never count my Footlocker purchases. Anyone else have the same problem?

Last edited:
Those Royal UB on sweatshop really tempting. Might just still be hurt that the Based Greens won't be dropping tho...

Got my blue Palace Boosts in yesterday. Phenomenal shoe all around. Glad I copped. Wish I was able to get the blacks also now even though I'm cool if I'm unable to get for retail.

Edit: Ultra Boost ST's grew on me a ton as did the multicolored Dolphins-esque pair on RRS.

I hate RRS and their stupid pre-ordering crap. I'd rather just wait for ADC to release or another retailer.

Last edited:

i dont use mrrebates for footlocker anymore. They never count my Footlocker purchases. Anyone else have the same problem?
I use ebates, not mrrebates but whenever I dont get my cashback, I just email them and provide a screenshot of the order. They've always taken care of it.

I ate on that footlocker restock earlier today, saw the post on it 20 minutes before work and put in an order real quick. Hopefully they don't cancel them, I need these whites been hunting them forever but always miss out 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom