ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2.0 > 3.0?

Wow. That couldnt be further from the truth for me.

Thats whats great about life. One mans trash is another mans treasure. Or something like that.

I will never own a 2.0.

1.0>3.0≥2.0 should be an option IMO. 1.0 is the GOAT. The rest depends on CW IMO. But from all the leaked photos the 3.0s seem to be winning in CWs.

I just wanted people's opinion in this thread about the use of the word 'grail'. A lot of people in here throw it around every time there's a new UB/ before the shoe even releases. How's a shoe that didn't even drop yet considered your grail? To me that term doesn't even exist anymore, as any shoe you want is easily accessible on third party sites (for a premium yes, but finding the shoe itself is extremely easy).

Thoughts?

I just wanted people's opinion in this thread about the use of the word 'grail'. A lot of people in here throw it around every time there's a new UB/ before the shoe even releases. How's a shoe that didn't even drop yet considered your grail? To me that term doesn't even exist anymore, as any shoe you want is easily accessible on third party sites (for a premium yes, but finding the shoe itself is extremely easy).

Thoughts?

I agree. A grail to me is something thats already been released and i never got my hands on them.

But everyone has a different definition.

2 drops of red and they're fire? 
laugh.gif

hey don't forget the blacked out boost lol something about the red makes it pop though first thing your eyes notice

maybe his OG's were beat?

I'll be painting my OG's midsoles black but leaving everything else in about 10 days.

Midsoles yellow like rats teeth

maybe his OG's were beat?

I'll be painting my OG's midsoles black but leaving everything else in about 10 days.

Midsoles yellow like rats teeth
Probably. I don't mind the black midsoles. I've seen a pair once where it was repainted white and looked pretty clean.

Back
Top Bottom