ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like they selling out quick
People love their ground beef
laugh.gif

They'll restock again as well as the other colors that came out. None of these are LTD or remotely limited.

View media item 2262973

Not sure if my order is going to be cancelled, but I happened to be looking at prices "in cart" of a few sale items on Finishline - when lo and behold - a triple black I had carted way back at release magically appeared in my cart. I checked out completely and received confirmation on the pair. 

If you had a pair carted and never got to check out - I would go back and see if it's still there. YMMV, but I'll be holding my breath on this until it shows up on my doorstep.

This could definitely be legit. If anyone paid attention to the Space Jam thread, people were getting orders this way. If we can find the SKUs for these, I'm willing to bet they have them instock and can checkout via "backdoor" method like on the Space Jams.

EDIT. Nevermind...looks like it won't work due to no inventory.

Last edited:

adding to cart doesn't mean guaranteed cop.

The site is adding/removing sizes randomly as of now.
if you get the 10 min countdown, then it's a good possibly.

of course nothing is guaranteed.   ain't nobody making that argument.  folks could still get the L even after ordering due to cancellation.  

This could definitely be legit. If anyone paid attention to the Space Jam thread, people were getting orders this way. If we can find the SKUs for these, I'm willing to bet they have them instock and can checkout via "backdoor" method like on the Space Jams.
PM'd

People really not liking the burgs cause of white stripes ... don't mind that look in person looks a lot better .. is the 2017 really gonna be burgs or more like 3.0 solar reds ?

Well looks like I'm still getting the check out loop on Adidas US......

I was able to check out fine on Adidas UK.... 

Ironically it's cheaper for me to buy from UK than the US.

I had to buy from US through Finishline. Looks like I only have UK as my only shot for the Yeezy release since I can't check out on US.

Back
Top Bottom