ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey bros, what's the going rate for Triple Black UB's in 10.5? Seeing some other sizes below $300 currently..

Hey bros, what's the going rate for Triple Black UB's in 10.5? Seeing some other sizes below $300 currently..
yesjacknicholson.gif

still need a 9.5-10

Yea 333 is price and so far the numbers I've seen for production have been 120 and 200, no clue which is right but there are also the pairs that were given out at the Olympics but those had different laces I think
Pair arrives next week, will post a few UB comparison shots. Wonder how comfortable it will be. 

got the navy 3.0s in today and they look flawless in person imo. Great job by adidas.

Also the knit feels super soft and even more comfortable. 

Can't wait for the release of the olives.

Can anyone recommend a uk/us site that has ultra boosts on sale? Similar to sweatshop/sportsdirect, with international shipping. Thanks in advance

Hey guys new here. I know its been asked to death, but I wear a 12 in nikes, I picked up a 12 mesh Black/Red NMD and toe was tight at first but its gotten better.  I was able to get 2 pairs of the triple black uncaged ultra boost in size 12 and 13. (also got the flyknit racers but those are going back) 

Sadly there was no 12.5 available so I got the 13. the 13 def felt more comfy, wasn't sure if the 12 would stretch like the NMDs did?

either way I have to get rid of the other pair.

Saint Alfred in Chicago is selling these CNCPTS Boost for $95 and just copped! 1 (773) 486-7159 open for phone orders

Last edited:
got the navy 3.0s in today and they look flawless in person imo. Great job by adidas.
Also the knit feels super soft and even more comfortable. 

Can't wait for the release of the olives.

felt the opposite. The blue was just drab looking to me. Returning them to macy's.

and i love the 3.0's.

Local adidas had white black burg and blue 3.0 along with uncaged TB in stock
Did you notice that the blue was mystery blue and not navy?  That mystery blue looks pretty good because it is not as vibrant as royal 1.0.

I picked up the TB uncaged and almost picked up burg, but I think I will wait on the wool burgs to drop.

If the wool burgs release fall 2017 and I can't get CNY I will probably get them.

So far I only regret not picking solar red 1.0 and I kinda feel like those burgs might be one of my regrets later on.

Damn where is that at?
Lenox Square Mall Atlanta.

I posted this info on Friday as I explained Adidas stores were having a sale on that hoodie that looks like tech fleece.

Only heather grey and navy blue were on sale though.  They also had various other hoodies (climaheat) on sale too.

Back
Top Bottom