ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is zero percent chance 2017 CNY UB is more limited than the 2016 CNY UB.  2016 CNY is easily the lowest produced UB and it isn't even close.
Hope you're right man. I have the OG (had to pay resale; okay price) and want these pretty bad too.

so you went 1 full size down on RC UB and you can still get your foot into it? i went TTS on my RC UB and do have toe room in the front so i could go .5 down but the ankle part is just so tight i feel like a 9.5 would be impossible to get into lol 

I'm a TTS 12 in most UB. I went a 1/2 size down originally for the RC. My right foot is more like US 11.5 than my left which is a solid US 12. Had like a 1 inch gap in the right shoe's toebox on my Sz 11.5 though while the left shoe fit well enough. The 11's are snug on both feet but don't hurt or anything. I much prefer a snug fit for UB than a loose fit.

I have fairly narrow feet though so sizing a full size down on RC only applies to a minority of us.

Last edited:
I'm a TTS 12 in most UB. I went a 1/2 size down originally for the RC. My right foot is more like US 11.5 than my left which is a solid US 12. Had like a 1 inch gap in the right shoe's toebox on my Sz 11.5 though while the left shoe fit well enough. The 11's are snug on both feet but don't hurt or anything. I much prefer a snug fit for UB than a loose fit.

I have fairly narrow feet though so sizing a full size down on RC only applies to a minority of us.
Isn't it annoying having one foot that is about half a size larger than the other? My right foot is almost half a size larger than my left and it makes getting the perfect size/fit that much more difficult in general.

Isn't it annoying having one foot that is about half a size larger than the other? My right foot is almost half a size larger than my left and it makes getting the perfect size/fit that much more difficult in general.
Same dilemma right here.

My father's are more than a full size difference lol. He has to get two completely different size shoes, he's found a place that will donate the leftover sizes at least. I want to get him some ultra boosts but trying to grab him some would be an expensive disaster.

Got in early on the Ronnie Fieg UB!! Dead *** straight fire (credit to /r/sneakers)

laugh.gif

My right foot is significantly bigger than my left.  Really annoying for performance wear.  

Back
Top Bottom