ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's good to know kith raffles aren't rigged and that people in here actually got through. Only raffle I've won was for the homage GL3 haven't gotten anything since
lol nah don't get it mistaken. Kith raffles are still rigged, but they gotta let a handful of pairs trickle out to the public so people will think like you and say they aren't rigged. 

Ohh I see, so I heard the grey wool ones are not as tight? Is it the same for these?
I have cream, olive, and black J&D wools.  They all fit slightly larger than non wools, but I got my normal UB size except the J&D that only came in half sizes.

Where did you find those?

Nevermind I see it was a Hes video.

That is the pair that got away.  I wish I has those CB 1.0 wools.
Grey, Burgundy, and these CBs were part of the Sept 2015 Wool Pack. All grails.

There's two pairs of S77511 CB wools on the bay for 220 (from Venezuela), boost looks legit. 

Grey, Burgundy, and these CBs were part of the Sept 2015 Wool Pack. All grails.

There's two pairs of S77511 CB wools on the bay for 220 (from Venezuela), boost looks legit. 
I remember waiting for the burgundy and then finding out they would not release in the US.

I remember burgundy on ebay for $260 shipped and I told Casper and Tank that's too much.

I remember going to the adidas store looking for mystery grey and the sales associate brings out wool greys in my size and I passed

because I already had metallic silver.

No regrets
frown.gif
  LOL

what is the current market price for the black wools?
To be honest they are one of the rarest UB because they didn't get restocked as frequently as wool greys. (I mean as a GR they are rare)

Everyone wanted normal CB and I remember many NTs ordered them and sent them back because they didn't know they were wools.

There really isn't a demand for them so the market value is low, but I still would like to have them because I don't have CB 1.0.

Last edited:
what is the current market price for the black wools?

To be honest they are one of the rarest UB because they didn't get restocked as frequently as wool greys. (I mean as a GR they are rare)
Everyone wanted normal CB and I remember many NTs ordered them and sent them back because they didn't know they were wools.

There really isn't a demand for them so the market value is low, but I still would like to have them because I don't have CB 1.0.

Yes I am conflicted, CB 1.0s are my current favorite shoe. I just think getting these wools would be redundant. I guess I can get them now and figure it out later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom