ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also those nakeds don't look all that diff from the mi adidas end of the day.

its literally a few shades off of one of the only 3 colors they let you customize to lol. 

i hate that i used to be excited for shoes, now i feel like a old man, like whats the hyp about, and i'm not even old.

Last edited:
The store opens at 11am if I'm not mistaken. Google has it opening at 10, but UNDFTD site says 11 lol. But these are womens shoes right? so its suggested to go a size or half size up?

so when would be a good time to cop the RF if I don't cop at retail
wait until they release from all shops internationally first would be my secondary advice.

My primary advice being don't buy them over retail but if you absolutely must, wait until they are all out and people are trying to get rid of them asap, because as time goes by people will hike em up in price like all ultraboost collabs.

any leads on a US10.5 in the trail boosts during the next couple of weeks would be appreciated. Don't want to pay resell for some trail boosts.

resell rules won't apply with the Kith's. They won't decline much, if at all, unfortunately. That resell price will remain strong.

dsm 
nthat.gif

The store opens at 11am if I'm not mistaken. Google has it opening at 10, but UNDFTD site says 11 lol. But these are womens shoes right? so its suggested to go a size or half size up?
stores have been putting them up as mens sizes. they are a unisex sneaker. so off of kith i got a 10 which is my true 1.0 size 

any other spots dropping the Naked today? Being back on the  east coast has my timing off for all these drops 
laugh.gif

I woke up thinking Kith would drop Naked's at 11 and RIP.  I need a 10.5, been impossible.  At least Kith shipped the mid boost.

I need help guys. Are the nakeds sizing in.womans or mens? So if the box says a 11 , is it a mens 11 or womans 11??

Back
Top Bottom