ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kith UBs shipped 
smokin.gif

damn, what the hell happened here an hour ago? @vinotwofour what did you do to @glassankles for him to go off on you like that? That was some deep rooted unhappiness for you.
laugh.gif
 some people are just generally salty about life. He's been a troll on almost every thread for the longest time. I think last night I broke the straw when he said I was lying I won the raffle for Kith UB. So I screenshotted my winning email with his name shoutout in the search bar 

:lol:  some people are just generally salty about life. He's been a troll on almost every thread for the longest time. I think last night I broke the straw when he said I was lying I won the raffle for Kith UB. So I screenshotted my winning email with his name shoutout in the search bar 

damn, thats on some Lawry's level.

Comment came out of nowhere and felt necessary, even if he was right. Not saying he was, of course.

yeah you lost B, you were a no show so we put a mannequin wearing a Leaves Nuptse, unfortunately you weren't favored

First time seeing fit battles here in NT. @jpac1738 can you please join them.
laugh.gif
Still catching up on pages. Was at the Ubiq in-store this morning in Philly. They backdoored the ISH outta those Naked UBs.

Everyone in the front was literally walking about with Gray 11s. 1 pair.

They wouldn't reveal how many pairs they had but the whole line saw their shipment arrive across the street.

Shady store. And I thought the Bay was bad.

Last edited:
Now if I can only cook these Naked UB in a 10.5

If any generous NT member wants to help me out, that would be an awesome Christmas present, lol.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom