ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNY 3.0 for me looks like MC also.

MC 3.0 > CNY 3.0
Fixed that for you
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

The silver boost looks pretty good on this model.

I wonder if this is the new knit pattern for uncaged?

I wonder what collab or occasion this shoe is for with the mismatched lace tips?
I'm kind of feeling those uncaged as well. I like the silver boost and the new pattern almost looks like a digi print zebra.

Last edited:

The silver boost looks pretty good on this model.

I wonder if this is the new knit pattern for uncaged?

I wonder what collab or occasion this shoe is for with the mismatched lace tips?
It looks like if they were using the NMD R2 Print on these 

Kith UBs for $450. Think it'll go lower or should I go for it now?
wow.. I don't think we'll see any lower, this coming week is going to be the time to buy if you plan to pay resell, after the almost impossible drop at the consortium stores the price is only going up

Just a heads up... the women's CB3.0 is exactly the same as the men's CB3.0. I thought the cage would not be as brownish like in the pictures but it is.
I ordered them thinking the cage would be solid black but it is not. So the RRS stock photo is deceiving.
View media item 2274577Will be returning... but at least I know how 3.0s actually feel/fit compared to the 1.0s. Definitely TTS or .5 size down without insole.

Also on feet...
View media item 2274578I like the silver heel cup and lace tips. The heel cup has that marble/bowling ball look. But still deciding if they are necessary to keep.

After watching that Kith UB review video. Oh man, I got to get them. Hoping prices go down to $450. For anyone that has them. Can you guys give some input on the sizing? In the video, he says his TTS is 9 but got an 9.5 and says they fit great. But, I read on here that to go .5 down from UB size. I don't know if that post was for a different shoe.

After watching that Kith UB review video. Oh man, I got to get them. Hoping prices go down to $450. For anyone that has them. Can you guys give some input on the sizing? In the video, he says his TTS is 9 but got an 9.5 and says they fit great. But, I read on here that to go .5 down from UB size. I don't know if that post was for a different shoe.

Believe Vinotwofour said TTS.

Going to have to give these a break soon.. as much as i like how comfotable 3.0's are i missed the snug fit of the 1.0.
3.0 run wider? I hated the tight fit of the 1.0 around tongue/lace area. So hoping the 3.0 have more room.

3.0 run wider? I hated the tight fit of the 1.0 around tongue/lace area. So hoping the 3.0 have more room.
They don't run wider more so run taller. Plus the knit has more give so I think 3.0 is right up your alley.

Back
Top Bottom