ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wth why ? lol 
Too much flexin. 
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Lol wore them black/white for Christmas. Just be careful trading... I feel like its harder to LC v2 pears...
Yeah I know. I'll trade my pair if ever to a reputable seller.

I was so disappointed on the comfort compared to V2s that I was considering on getting rid of them but I like how they look too much. Most likely will just get conservative wears.

I was so disappointed on the comfort compared to V2s that I was considering on getting rid of them but I like how they look too much. Most likely will just get conservative wears.

Maaaaan, V1's are fine comfort wise. Its not as comfy as the V2's yes but "conservative wears" cause your feet are sensitive b?

Go on girl.

was having some fun with @AirRaab  and got banned for it... probably too much flexin as well. People hated me in that thread. They did not want to see me eat, a ban did me good. 
WTF REALLY ? Is people that full of sodium in the yeezy thread? man I even gave away some yeezys there ... if i had knew hahaha 

I've worn my original PB's as my daily shoe since the original release. I love the not so loud look compared to the v2s, but you're right the comfort isn't even comparable. Yea my PB's are worn to **** but they literally feel like cardboard around my feet compared to the padding of all the v2's, it's crazy. In the end comfort will always win, even if I hate the SPLY 350 text. Keeping the b&w as I find it the most subtle of the v2's.

Got my Women's CB 3.0 in today from RRS. Was excited to see the non-translucent cage and uhh....it's the same cage as the men's. Don't remember anyone else showing the women's pair in here so wanted to share. Women's is the top on both pics.
View media item 2277850
View media item 2277851Toe box on the women's pair was also less pointy, more blunted.

Got my Women's CB 3.0 in today from RRS. Was excited to see the non-translucent cage and uhh....it's the same cage as the men's. Don't remember anyone else showing the women's pair in here so wanted to share. Women's is the top on both pics.

Toe box on the women's pair was also less pointy, more blunted.
Can you take a photo of the box label and the size tag for both? Thanks

For those interested in the Adizero prime, got to try a pair of the trace cargo's on today and they fit REAL small. I'm an 8.5US in UB's and a 10US was a perfect fit for me. I do have really wide feet though.

[/QUOTE]
Can you take a photo of the box label and the size tag for both? Thanks
[/quote]

Why would I lie? Not gonna take em out again for photos sorry. Women's 9.5 and Men's 8.5.

Back
Top Bottom