ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In terms of resale, that is a good price. I'm not bout that life so I'm gonna wait till January and hope it releases in the States and hope for the best :D  

I doubt they wont release in the US. Hopefully you will cook. Or else..

Another L

Hey NTers, I was thinking about ordering some kicks from JD Sports so I did some googling for reviews and I came upon amongst other things this video on youtube.  Also their reviews are quite awful on the internet.  

What are your guys experience with JD Sports?

EFF JDsports to hell.  1 month, didn't receive my package, contacted support, and they are useless.  Asked me for the #Order Number that I already gave them, just put in my chargeback, cause seriously **** that service.  Item never came, said it was on the way forever.  I submitted my Product # and Order# to them multiple times, they emailed me asking for the same info, I tried emailing back, and their e-mail was down.

I know some people have been successful, and their price is decent -- never have had such a crappy experience buying shoes.

Last edited:
Can't believe yall are on the hunt for Naked UB collab, they are so damn ugly in hand (in my personal opinion only).  I guess since I was really hyped on em I'm not surprised people want them bad, but yea once I got em my mind changed completely.

Got myself and girl a pair, I was so excited but when I got them in hand, it was a major letdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom