ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah he's saying dudes can cop women's sizes and they're gonna fit just fine. Still need to do the size conversion, w/ adidas it's 1 size difference between mens & womens. So a 10.5 mens = 11.5 womens.

http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html
I have a feeling the primeknit is very generous though. I ordered the core blacks and they came as a womens size. They feld a bit snug at first but now after a few wears they are perfect. Sure, I could work with a half size up, but it´s not at all an issue whhen wearing them.

link? don't see any llol
Sorry.. it was footlocker I missread that 
sick.gif

https://www.footlocker.de/de/p/adidas-ultra-boost-herren-schuhe-244?v=314209175604

only small sizes left though.

damn the F&F cw is outstanding.

I remember thinking it was ugly when I first got a glimpse. Didn't someone hear almost cop off eBay for a cheap price?

damn the F&F cw is outstanding.

I remember thinking it was ugly when I first got a glimpse. Didn't someone hear almost cop off eBay for a cheap price?
Two of us were able to cop at below retail 

The ebay seller had 2 size 11 and 1 size 10.5.

The ebay seller said they would retail for $199.99 and was selling at $179.99.

They are expected to release in early January.

Last edited:
Really? I never noticed on my other boosts... Is that for the continental soles only?

Edit***** thanks for pointing it out...repped to all

Last edited:
its actually a tire company, but has a partnership with adidas. suppose to help the bottoms not wear down as fast. 

Last edited:
So many restocks on the White UB, should have waited patiently instead of paying resell price lol. Wish they would restock the purple/blk UB

Can someone explain the continental sole to me? Sorry if it's already been asked but I couldn't find it
The stretchweb outsole (the part that hits the ground) on the current UBs wears down really quickly, especially if you're using it for running. Lots of traction issues. The upcoming UBs are going to have a similar outsole, but made out of continental tire rubber. They already have a few funning shoes with continental soles on the market.

Last edited:
maybe Lanye was talking about the White Ultra boosts when he said " everyone who wants Yeezys  Boosts will get them"  

roll.gif

The stretchweb outsole (the part that hits the ground) on the current UBs wears down really quickly, especially if you're using it for running. Lots of traction issues. The upcoming UBs are going to have a similar outsole, but made out of continental tire rubber. They already have a few funning shoes with continental soles on the market.

Gotcha, thanks man

That's normal bro
I had that reaction when I got my first pair, i was like what the hell why is there a bit sticking out the back? Thought it was sloppy factory workers, but actually every other pair I saw was the same so lived with it.  No biggie really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom