ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black/White V2s that dropped this month but so far I've managed to cop every V2 that's dropped so far. Past couple of months have been good to me
pimp.gif
That's crazy, I only hit on Black/Red it hasn't arrived yet though.  Can I ask what you decided on for sizing since you got every pair?  TTS or up 0.5?

My Black/Red pair coming is TTS.

That's crazy, I only hit on Black/Red it hasn't arrived yet though.  Can I ask what you decided on for sizing since you got every pair?  TTS or up 0.5?

My Black/Red pair coming is TTS.

V2 sizing is all over the place! TTS 9 and went 9.5 in Belugas and Black/Red. Went with a 10 on the rest of the Black V2s and those fit better than the Black/Red. But definitely .5 or full size up on the black V2s those are SNUG.

I know nobody cares about these but Wifey's miadidas pureboosts came today. I had weird expectations about these due to the chunkiness of the almost midsole/soles. I kinda wish they would have just put the ultraboost sole on these but it doesn't look terrible considering it's white and they are women's

View media item 2280085
View media item 2280087

Last edited:
Im just going to go ahead and deduce that if something dropped that not many people caught it was probably something from a smaller store that probably has a consortium account with a Shopify platform which would mean........

But I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom