ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just got my 9.5 grey/orange Kolors from VooBerlin. The only 9.5 of that shoe I could find anywhere. Looks like they sent me their display pair though. The left shoe is pristine, but the right shoe has been laced differently and has some dirt on the tips of the nubs of the outsoles. No signs of wear otherwise and outsoles aren't actually worn down, just seems like they were probably tried on a few times on a dirty floor. Not a big enough deal to send them back, but I'm definitely going to complain, maybe I can get a retroactive discount or store credit. Wish they would've just taken some soap and water to the outsole cause I'd be none the wiser.
It could go both ways bro...

Just clean them yourself.

If the shop went ahead and scrubbed the soles down to clean em.

Someone else would get mad and think they're worn already lol...

Thats how i look at it and congrats on your pair.

I def. wanna grab a pair but the price kills me everytime.

Esp if i keep copping yeezys hahaha

Pretty much all soles are removable if you know what you're doing. People do sole swaps all the time, it's just not a very simple/easy process.
Yea i just gotta find out how to do it and if its different from an AJ4 cuz it seems the pure boost upper is woven into the midsole
Find a pair for cheap and experiment. Unless someone else has already done it and has tips, that's probably your best option. Seems like you should be able to find some pure boosts fairly cheap, especially if you just need the sole and aren't using the upper.

does adidas have the same policy regarding defective shoes as nike? 8 months is a short time for shoes to fall a part, especially if it's worn casually. worth a try.
did not think about this so far. how does nike handle this? once had the toebox rip on a pegasus a few years ago, they accepeted it as a material defect and send me a replacement shoe...

any experience from you guys? 

Just got my 9.5 grey/orange Kolors from VooBerlin. The only 9.5 of that shoe I could find anywhere. Looks like they sent me their display pair though. The left shoe is pristine, but the right shoe has been laced differently and has some dirt on the tips of the nubs of the outsoles. No signs of wear otherwise and outsoles aren't actually worn down, just seems like they were probably tried on a few times on a dirty floor. Not a big enough deal to send them back, but I'm definitely going to complain, maybe I can get a retroactive discount or store credit. Wish they would've just taken some soap and water to the outsole cause I'd be none the wiser.
It could go both ways bro...

Just clean them yourself.

If the shop went ahead and scrubbed the soles down to clean em.

Someone else would get mad and think they're worn already lol...

Thats how i look at it and congrats on your pair.

I def. wanna grab a pair but the price kills me everytime.

Esp if i keep copping yeezys hahaha
Yeah these were my consolation prize for taking the yeezy L over the weekend. I've had the green/white for a while and love them, but these were always in the back of my mind. Glad I found a pair. Definitely not going to let the wear bother me as it's pretty much impossible to find my size at this point and after one day of wearing them myself it'll all be the same anyway.

Buying these shoes from EU shops actually ended up being the best bet for me. Bought 3 pairs of Kolors in total and paid about $240 shipped for each one. Certainly not cheap, but considering they were retailing for between $220-285 it ain't bad.

There are pairs to be had on eBay. These obviously weren't nearly as popular as the J&Ds, but were definitely more popular than the Stella McCartneys or those horrible KVAs. If you're looking on eBay, just beware the fakes, I've seen the grey/orange Kolors on rep sites and they're probably the best fake UBs out there.

no idea how adidas handles these thing. i would like to know too.
I assume they strategically allocate stock to different stores so the restocks happen bit by bit, keeping up the hype, rather than doing one big restock all at once.

It's also feasible that adidas has some kind of control over when their accounts can make their stock available. So stores probably have stock sitting around but aren't allowed/supposed to release until a certain date.

Look good skep but think I will pass.  Got the oaty cream pair on my mind.. and also love to see what SNS do with the UB.

Good news is, they don't squeak on hardwood floors at all like the original soles

Look good skep but think I will pass.  Got the oaty cream pair on my mind.. and also love to see what SNS do with the UB.
adidas is doing a BUNCH of UB collabs with various boutiques this year, SNS being one of them. Can't wait to see what's in store.

The shoe trees in UBs needs to stop.

This. They look even more messed up when they're completely straight like that compared to how they are normally. no shoe has a completely flat/straight sole like that

Last edited:
people who uses shoe trees on runners are dumbasses and clearly dont know how to use them properly. QFT!

Last edited:

The shoe trees in UBs needs to stop.
This. They look even more messed up when they're completely straight like that compared to how they are normally. no shoe has a completely flat/straight sole like that

people who uses shoe trees on runners are dumbasses and clearly dont know how to use them properly. QFT!
Yuuuuuup. Not only does it make the shoes look pudgy & stupid, it puts unnecessary strain on the sole & fabric. It's like buying a device that will wear your shoes out for you.

They're meant for leather shoes & other type of footwear that is prone to creasing in the toebox to help them hold their shape. But I guess now a secondary use for them is showing the world you're a tool on IG.

Back
Top Bottom