ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just bought a size 14 UB, I'm probably just going to hold onto it, these will probably turn out like SNS boosts

View media item 2282931Well, I sold most of my Retro Jordans on eBay. Shoes I thought I'd never get rid of... black cement 3s in perfect condition, DMPs, raging bulls pack, etc etc to clean out my closet. I of course told myself that I was done with shoes. Then in July 2016, I made the mistake of buying my first pair of adidas ever, the grey ultra boost uncaged... and the rest was history smh lol. And still can't believe I was able to get a pair yeezys for retail. I guess I can say I'm done again... maybe. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
View media item 2282931Well, I sold most of my Retro Jordans on eBay. Shoes I thought I'd never get rid of... black cement 3s in perfect condition, DMPs, raging bulls pack, etc etc to clean out my closet. I of course told myself that I was done with shoes. Then in July 2016, I made the mistake of buying my first pair of adidas ever, the grey ultra boost uncaged... and the rest was history smh lol. And still can't believe I was able to get a pair yeezys for retail. I guess I can say I'm done again... maybe. Happy New Year!
you sold black cements tho?? That shoe is a keeper

I'm with you, I can't wait till creams get "retro-ed". I can't afford to buy kicks as it is, let alone above retail.

View media item 2282931Well, I sold most of my Retro Jordans on eBay. Shoes I thought I'd never get rid of... black cement 3s in perfect condition, DMPs, raging bulls pack, etc etc to clean out my closet. I of course told myself that I was done with shoes. Then in July 2016, I made the mistake of buying my first pair of adidas ever, the grey ultra boost uncaged... and the rest was history smh lol. And still can't believe I was able to get a pair yeezys for retail. I guess I can say I'm done again... for 2016 only. Happy New Year!

Fixed

Funny you mention that. I made up my mind that I am not purchasing any 3.0's unless I can get them at a deep discount. Instead I am saving up for those two that you mentioned. Quality>Quantity.

if anything, the "quality" of 3.0s is better than 1.0s.....

but just like conti vs non conti soles, theres no real major difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom