ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wore my Highsnob UBs for the first time in a long time today. I don't know what it is but they are probably the most comfy UB in my collection (10+ cws). I don't know if it's the fact that it's a wool UB combined with the leather insoles. They also feel a bit less snug around the ancle compared to all the other regular UBs I have. They are probably my favorite UB when it comes to pure comfort.
Totally agree.  HS and MG's are more comfortable than all of my others.

and i care about you're opinion why? I can build a house out my yeezys and ultra boosts. Don't hate bruh.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] just learn

I thought you were giving all the yeezys away to friends and family.

Totally agree.  HS and MG's are more comfortable than all of my others.

Yes and like I said, the HS feel like they are a little different in the toungue construction so it's not as restricring as the regular UBs are. And the leather insoles are just so nice!

I thought you were giving all the yeezys away to friends and family.

i did with many already. But everyone busy for holidays. Have not worn them. Ultra boost only now.

Copped 4 black white yeezys for friends

Last edited:

The fact that they have to bring up Nike in justifying their purchases is the only thing I need to read to know when they started liking shoes.

Nike, New Balance, Saucony, Asics, etc, all have comfort models = to UB.

And I believe you and I have agreed that other boost tech is more comfy than UB but those models sit. 
laugh.gif

If you can't find a huarache, presto or a lunar model that is as comfy as UB then you're not trying them on.
There's shoes that are close to or as comfortable as UBs to the wearer's opinion but for the fact that UBs (before 3.0s) were constantly selling out, Nike has to take notice.

If you are an analyst and looking at average time FSR sit on ADC, it would be worrisome to me if I was on Nike's end if I got like 5 lunar models on discount or at the outlets.

Not saying it's much to take attention now but if hype goes to the next level Nike might be too late to respond.

V2 more comfy for just standing around/chilling, UB more comfy for actually walking/running/moving around.

Overall I'd say UB is still king.

Sure there are other brands making comfortable shoes but anyone saying said shoes are AS comfy as UB must just have drastically different feet from me because I have not found that to be the case.

V2 more comfy for just standing around/chilling, UB more comfy for actually walking/running/moving around.

Overall I'd say UB is still king.

Sure there are other brands making comfortable shoes but anyone saying said shoes are AS comfy as UB must just have drastically different feet from me because I have not found that to be the case.
Definitely this! I have yet to find anyone that has ever tried on UBs and not call it the most comfortable shoes.

Tried on Lunar Epic Flyknit Lows in store. They feel like BRICKS. That Lunarlon have no idea what they're doing with it.

Nike's Presto is more comfortable than Lunar epics, and Air is like a 30 year old technology lol.

Woah there buddy. Let's go through them:

Zoom/Full Length Air

Lunarlon

Regular EVA Foam

That's the order of Nike's comfort in cushioning. 

Asics Gel and Saucony's GRID cushioning are also IMO superior to Nike's cushioning. 

There are no sneakers with a Swoosh on them that even come close to Yeezy V2s.

Yes, American footwear market for sure, but not Metropolitan and other trendsetters.

NYC, SF, Chicago, Boston etc... I see the astronomic rise of the three stripes in the gym and on the street in the last 2 years and Nike is paying attention.

Just like if you're not paying attention now, you probably don't know Lululemon but in a few years they'll be a staple menswear brand as well. 

I only wore them in stores, but Prestos actually have a bit of cushy give while Lunar Epics felt like standing on concrete.

Try on some Lululemon you'd love it too. Adidas is pure TRASH compared to Lulu quality lol.

Here, everyone wears Lululemon (for the men, definitely the more educated and wealthy you are).

Once or twice a year they have a sale, which is not called a sale, it's called "We Made Too Much".

Then, along with Ebates, you can buy a polo for $50 or something. Pants for $70. Don't tell anyone else though lol. 

Also, you can't pull off Lululemon unless you have a gym body.

You don't own Yeezy V2s?

Because until you do, you only thought Ultra Boosts were comfortable... 

There's shoes that are close to or as comfortable as UBs to the wearer's opinion but for the fact that UBs (before 3.0s) were constantly selling out, Nike has to take notice.

If you are an analyst and looking at average time FSR sit on ADC, it would be worrisome to me if I was on Nike's end if I got like 5 lunar models on discount or at the outlets.

Not saying it's much to take attention now but if hype goes to the next level Nike might be too late to respond.
:smokin

My Consortium collection is almost complete!! woot woot. 

Got the SNS and HighSnob on its way.  I just need the solebox in a 9.5.  Anyone know where i can find?

My Consortium collection is almost complete!! woot woot. 

Got the SNS and HighSnob on its way.  I just need the solebox in a 9.5.  Anyone know where i can find?
Damn congrats. With that pace and income, you'll be Boost God 2.0 in no time.

(A little late to the discussion)

Though Adidas has had TREMENDOUS growth over the past year, in the grand scheme of things, they are no where near where Nike is at. Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but if i remember correctly, Nike owns something like 50-55% of the market, with the other half distributed among all the other major footwear companies like Asics, Reebok, Saucony and Adidas.

However i understand how our (as in some of the active members on this thread) perception can be misconstrued because as boost enthusiasts, that is all we keep up to date about and discuss, and when we're out in public, that is what we tend to notice more than anything as it is relevant to our interest.

For those looking for the black tri-co's in Orlando the Finishline at the Mall of Millenia has some.

That's my brother! I was the guy with the man bun. Were you the one that gave me the winning ticket for the trail boost??
I was the one to the left of him wearing a black hat and some v2 core whites. I did meet the guy who handed the you the winning ticket at the coffee shop across the street. He was wearing onyx 3.0 ubs right?

Back
Top Bottom