ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still not feeling any of those new Prime 2 cws yet. Here's to hoping a black based cw is soon to come cause they look really comfortable with that sock collar.

I disagree. Still prefer the TB 1.0. Plus I believe that TB in that pic has some grey or silver from the pattern. Correct me if im wrong but thats different from this:

I prefer this TB 3.0 over that.
I completely agree with you on this man. TB 1.0 are still the best, but I much prefer this TB 3.0 that is more black to that other TB 3.0 with the translucent cage and more grey woven in the PK. Hopefully both will be released, but if only one TB 3.0 is being released I really want it to be this one.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you on this man. TB 1.0 are still the best, but I much prefer this TB 3.0 that is more black to that other TB 3.0 with the translucent cage and more grey woven in the PK. Hopefully both will be released, but if only one TB 3.0 is being released I really want it to be this one.

Yeah this is a great consolation to those who wanted the TB 1.0 but miss out.

What's up nt. Been searching the thread, and everyone is saying Gray pushas run big... would I be safe going half size down from my aj1 size?

Patiently waiting for those 3.0 triple blacks. Love all black murdered out kicks especially boosts, managed to cop the uncaged triple black as a consolation and resignation that I'll never get to own a pair of 1.0 TBs.

These hit US retailers. Saw them at local Adidas store. Might be most comfortable UB. But I still didnt cop due to toe pattern. :frown:

I actually like the pattern. Not so nice is the translucent cage IMO :/
Still debating whether to keep the Triple White 3.0s or to get the Gray ones tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

lol at the bumping sentence
laugh.gif

Yeah this is a great consolation to those who wanted the TB 1.0 but miss out.

I still believe that TB 1.0s will restock. If not then Adidas isn't getting a red cent from me in 2017.

Last edited:
Not feeling any of those 3.0s. Only one I want thus far is military greens and I probably won't be able to get my hands on those.

Patiently waiting for those 3.0 triple blacks. Love all black murdered out kicks especially boosts, managed to cop the uncaged triple black as a consolation and resignation that I'll never get to own a pair of 1.0 TBs.
Yep I am glad they are releasing more black boost shoes because I refuse to pay the prices people are asking for the TB's 1.0's 

tried searching but thread moves too fast.  anyone have sizing suggestions on the kith trail boost?

Back
Top Bottom