ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They're made for everything. Running, Dancing Salsa, they even step up in heavy rain (Even though they were coated in Jason Markk repel )

They're simply one of the best imo 
nthat.gif

Dont forget slip n slide 
laugh.gif

They're made for everything. Running, Dancing Salsa, they even step up in heavy rain (Even though they were coated in Jason Markk repel )

They're simply one of the best imo 
nthat.gif

Dancing? If the floor is slick, you're *** is going to slip
roll.gif

@jpac1738   Ain't nothing bad about resale , even though you just lost the right to use #TeamRetail haha 

And regarding the 1.0 being a hitter, you are forgetting that those actually sat for a while ... all the GR CWs 

For whoever wondering how my RC's end up ... 

If you can tell the damage ... you lying ... 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Seriously tho, how did u get that mud out of ur midsole? did you just throw it into the washer or did it require elbow grease?
Actually the midsole was the easiest part of it, It came with ease, i only scuff a little of the holes in the boost, no major deal,  the pk was the hardest i let them chill in  water with some soap then to the washer, and you can't notice in the pics nor when they're on my feet , but it left a little brownish tone on the inner side of each shoe. 

They look as good as new. 

However next time I'm going in such adventures I'll be carrying the trails 
roll.gif

the trick is to not let any dirt or mud seep it by not leaving it overnight or anything. You see dirt/mud? Spot clean right away 
laugh.gif

the trick is to not let any dirt or mud seep it by not leaving it overnight or anything. You see dirt/mud? Spot clean right away 
laugh.gif
True. I was really careless that day, such a long day they sat all night with the mud on top, I tried to clean them but we arrived to the place where we were staying at like 5am ... ain't nobody got time for cleaning at that time. 

I step in a lot of water so maybe that kept the mud away from the midsole, man the pk I'm even impressed that I'm not already looking for a new pair. That's what I like about dark tone shoes. 

lol I'm sure you did. their shipment came in front of the line as they walked all the big boxes through the door while everyone walked out with wool 11s. Not 1 box anyone in my general spot in line saw a UB box in those bags. then they said they announced they were sold out of UBs 20 mins ago when it was only 10:20 and the line barely moved. OK bro.

Was at that same release bro. So god damn shady, I hate Ubiq. People who work there are scumbags.

How secure is sivasdescalzo? I know they're legit but in terms of safe transactions are they good? I tried to check out but my browser (safari) hit me with a pop up saying the connection was not secure so I backed out. Not sure a pair of shoes are worth the risk if identity fraud so I'm going to wait until one of y'all school me on this topic before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.

How secure is sivasdescalzo? I know they're legit but in terms of safe transactions are they good? I tried to check out but my browser (safari) hit me with a pop up saying the connection was not secure so I backed out. Not sure a pair of shoes are worth the risk if identity fraud so I'm going to wait until one of y'all school me on this topic before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.
Safari is whack. Use chrome.

Use Chrome man ... 

Was at that same release bro. So god damn shady, I hate Ubiq. People who work there are scumbags.
Where were you in line? I was by the Oakley entrance.

They are d'bags. Especially how some were like 'we cannot disclose how much pairs we have' acting like they got some top secret stuff.

Then you had the dude prancing around up and down the line with his kiths.

I was told by the kids who were first 10 in line that they let people cut. Which is most likely their homies.

To top it off, wasted $33 on parking. Oh well. Got a pretty reasonable resell deal on them but to account for parking it is around market resell value as of now so I ain't as salty.

I probably just needed that W after going though all that.

Last edited:
Safari is whack. Use chrome.
[
Where were you in line? I was by the Oakley entrance.

They are d'bags. Especially how some were like 'we cannot disclose how much pairs we have' acting like they got some top secret stuff.

Then you had the dude prancing around up and down the line with his kiths.

I was told by the kids who were first 10 in line that they let people cut. Which is most likely their homies.

To top it off, wasted $33 on parking. Oh well. Got a pretty reasonable resell deal on them but to account for parking it is around market resell value as of now so I ain't as salty.

I probably just needed that W after going though all that.

Lmfao the dude in his kiths and pink jacket!! :rofl:

I was toward the back, like number 40 something. That experience made me swear off Ubiq. I'll never spend a dollar there again unless it's a super hyped release. Even then they'll be my last resort.

Lmfao the dude in his kiths and pink jacket!!
roll.gif

I was toward the back, like number 40 something. That experience made me swear off Ubiq. I'll never spend a dollar there again unless it's a super hyped release. Even then they'll be my last resort.
Yup 
laugh.gif
dude thought he was extra fly.

that dude even was selling those nike auto lace shoes out the back of his trunk. The group around me possibly you were in there too were hella confident we were gonna get a pair because literally everyone that walked line side had wool 11s in their bags.

People that for work for Ubiq and others like them in boutique shops really ruin the culture with shady stuff like that. I thought it was just a CA/NY thing, but they just as sheisty.

All good though, went to John's after and got a Roast Pork Sandwich so that made me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom