ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well he did say he used paypal invoice and CC so I think he just feels confident that he'll get his money back...  Now if he really had an accomplice in LA since he is from NY then thats a new level of scamming...  Vincents mistake if it really went down like that was to not confirm with original buyer...  That is on him.
Exactly my thoughts.

I literally know whee this dude lives lol...

They're a little bigger than UBs. Similar to PK NMDs but not so stretchy since they're not made of primeknit.

I would personally keep the KITHs. I love the weave, the mid silhouette and just think they'll hold more value later on.

Definitely the kith: the mid silhouette looks just so great on feet. Plus it's the first of his kind, also the knit is so different to all previous models! Just a perfect sneaker from A to Z!
Resell prices are tempting to sell --- but I personally would regret selling them [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Just got my core black 3.0s in and i think it will be my only pair of 3.0s. I went TTS this time and they pretty much feel the same as 1.0 and 2.0 around the top of the foot, the toe box is just looser but I prefer the tighter knit on the 1s and 2s. I guess I will be saving some cash this year.

Definitely the kith: the mid silhouette looks just so great on feet. Plus it's the first of his kind, also the knit is so different to all previous models! Just a perfect sneaker from A to Z!
Resell prices are tempting to sell --- but I personally would regret selling them [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Did they even dropped in Europe ?

@gordyloc  That scam post in Banned LA is LIT 
laugh.gif
Yea. You see the other post about the girl who cut up dudes Yeezy's. Multiple pairs
ohwell.gif

Was planning to sleep in this morning but the cat kept waking me up so I decided to hop on Twitter and saw that FNL dropped the Olives. Surprised I was able to get through because I had to fill in so much info since FNL still had my old address and stuff

Oh yeah the 31st right ? 

Was it insane ? 

I don't see much pairs on EU Fb groups 
well 31st was the global release and strictly for certain Consortium shops which ended up with <12 pairs. Some shops only put up 2-3 pairs available. 

Finally my pair arrived. Straight to my feet. I love the feeling of tts which is a 10 for 3.0. Length seems the same with my 1.0 but the materials stretch more. Feels like RCs although slight difference because my RCs are 9.5.
Lowkey flexin on the SBB 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom