ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are they legit?
I'm pretty sure he got them from Adidas Outlet. Before the hype they were sitting at quite a few outlets. I managed to pick up 3 pair at the Atlantic City Adidas outlet for $87 each.

Last edited:
What's a good price for the Reigning Champ UBs? Doesn't look like I can find anything under $400 anymore...

RC has definitely been  on the rise

not like crap like that matters right
laugh.gif

hey guys just need some input to help sway my decision here.  I am trying to double up on these 1.0s.  Which would you guys prefer?

1. RC vs Reflective

2. Wool grey vs Mystery grey

They are each within the same price range as of now.  Let me know what you guys think.

TIA

hey guys just need some input to help sway my decision here.  I am trying to double up on these 1.0s.  Which would you guys prefer?

1. RC vs Reflective

They are each within the same price range as of now.  Let me know what you guys think.

TIA
1. RC

2. Wool

1. RC vs Reflective

TIA
RC and Wool grey. I don't understand the hype behind the mystery grey. They sat on shelves for quite sometime then out of nowhere people wanted them.

@Bsamedi

Depending on the size try GOAT app for the reigning champ UBs. Some go for under 400 but seeing how ub Collabs have been in terms of going up. If you have nearby consignment spots that do size swaps that could help your cause as well.

Fellas, is there a cheaper option than **************? Looked at my cart and was up to $60, in laces :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom