ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not gonna lie those EQT CNY looks seriously good quality. Any place where they can be find? 

frustrating trying to get my hands on a 9.5 triple black

intended on buying one of the 9.5's 23penny had up for a few days @ 339 but unfortunately was waiting on my new debit card and wasn't able to grab them

now im over here offering 400+ on goat/stockx/ebay smh.....

hate adidas for making such a generic shoe so limited and even more so of half sizes that command higher prices....but i have to have them 
frown.gif

Last edited:

frustrating trying to get my hands on a 9.5 triple black

intended on buying one of the 9.5's 23penny had up for a few days @ 339 but unfortunately was waiting on my new debit card and wasn't able to grab them

now im over here offering 400+ on goat/stockx/ebay smh.....

hate adidas for making such a generic shoe so limited and even more so of half sizes that command higher prices....but i have to have them 
frown.gif

I'm usually not one to advocate paying resale but IMO it's worth it for TB. Luckily I managed to snag one for retail when they dropped on FL after striking out release day on ADC (half size as well) but if I hadn't, I could definitely see myself resorting to the resale route in order to acquire one.

Last edited:
My first thought: What the ****? Both of mine are white. Then I read the word sample
happy.gif
I dont think they are samples tho.  Iirc one retailer dropped them...  I want to say Extra Butter but I am not 100%  @tankdayglo   can you chime in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom