ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because if it does, thosw who want it should pay resell now. Before stocks run dry.
I think the reason that most shoes (like the 1.0 olive) go for $800+ is because people don't assume they will cost that much in the future so people wear their pairs and then the DS supply dries up and causes the DS price to skyrocket. So if everyone thinks that the trace cargos will skyrocket they will be holding onto their pairs instead of wearing them so there won't ever really be a shortage of DS pairs

might be a bigger fan of the olive 3.0 with the tan sole over these trace cargo 3.0 but gotta seem them in hand

Still feel the Olives with Gum soles are a bit closer due to not have the extra patterns on the tongue, heel and toebox. Also, ice*******fire's picture doesn't do the Gum soles justice. There are some much better shots of them. 

Maybe it's just my bias though as I like the Gum soles far more than I like the Trace Cargos. 

Last edited:
I think the reason that most shoes (like the 1.0 olive) go for $800+ is because people don't assume they will cost that much in the future so people wear their pairs and then the DS supply dries up and causes the DS price to skyrocket. So if everyone thinks that the trace cargos will skyrocket they will be holding onto their pairs instead of wearing them so there won't ever really be a shortage of DS pairs

Well yeah. Typical supply and demand. I mean we all know quantity for this is not high plus when supply from reseller dries up. Just like most collabs and ltds this might go high. I still remember you can scoop olive 1.0 for around 300. If only I knew

Last edited:
Welk yeah. Typical supply and demand. I mean we all know quantity for this is not high plus when supply from reseller dries up. Just like most collabs this might go high. I still remember you can scoop olive 1.0 for around 300. If only I knew
Even 5-6 months ago, I saw Olive 1.0's for around $300-400 on Saints SG. They were for small sizes though like 7-9. It's the sizes 11 or higher for Olives that demand $700+ on the market. 

Last edited:

Even 5-6 months ago, I saw Olive 1.0's for around $300-400 on Saints SG. They were for small sizes though like 7-9. It's the sizes 11 or higher for Olives that demand $700+ on the market. 
Yeah that was before the hype of UB started to go full speed. 
mean.gif

Do trace cargos run the same as the rest of the 3.0's? 

I am a 12 in 1.0 & 2.0 and sized down to a 11.5 for 3.0.

Just want to make sure if I end up biting the bullet on resale or a trade. Thanks

Did the mod really remove my post? What'd I even say that was disrespectful or out of line? :lol:

I don't know what your post was, but they deleted a gif I posted yesterday that wasn't remotely offensive. Def seems like the censorship is on the rise in here.

Last edited:
Did the mod really remove my post? What'd I even say that was disrespectful or out of line? :lol:
Nothing you did was wrong.

The matter was already taken care of so I deleted your post.

If you see anyone breaking any of the Rules of Conduct, feel free to hit that flag button so we can take care of it :wink:

Last edited:

assuming yours was pulled about asking the guy why he had to use the R word when referring to eBay prices?

Thats typical. All evidence gets removed.

Or maybe its because you're a Cowboys fan..........

Back
Top Bottom