ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In reference to the weight question...

First is women's ash purple size 10 (9 in men)
Next is og black/purple, size 9
Last is the new 3m with continental sole, size 9
All seem to be within a few grams of each other.
Dope man, thanks for doing this. Interesting that the women's does indeed weigh less than the mens. Someone had previously posted this claim but it was for two different sizes & while the men's weighed more it was technically a larger size so it seemed to make sense due to there being more material involved overall.

Looks like the 3M is about 3 grams heavier. It seemed like I could feel a slight difference holding them in hand so that makes sense. Wonder if I could tell a difference between the women's & mens pairs I have. Need to get one of these scales so I can really nerd out and weigh all my pairs.

My opinion, 2-3 grams isn't even worthy of mention. That's less than 1%.
Would be interested to see if the left and right are identical
I have another scale coming tomorrow from Amazon, I'll see how accurate it is in comparison.

My opinion, 2-3 grams isn't even worthy of mention. That's less than 1%.
Would be interested to see if the left and right are identical
I have another scale coming tomorrow from Amazon, I'll see how accurate it is in comparison.
Normally I'd agree as I don't use the UBs for running but I know these types of discrepancies are definitely obsessed over in the running community.

I definitely can't tell a difference when they're on feet. I just noticed it last night when I picked up the 3Ms to move them. Most likely all in my head. I have an old tiny digital weed scale I could try but I don't think it'll cut it haha.

3M UBs are pretty great TBH they grew on me.
H0e3DTS.jpg

Got a pair of the grey ultra boosts for free... They are easily the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on. I really don't like Adidas stuff, but these are amazing

3Ms are starting to take over the bay.

Prices are higher than whites in most cases.

I noticed one seller has been trying to sell a pair of black J&D

but his price is too high.

The week that I found his listing they were $349
mean.gif

The next week they were $359
mean.gif

This week they are $409
sick.gif

I've never sold anything on ebay, but don't every time you list an item you have a small fee to pay?

With him relisting every week he will never recoup the fees incurred unless he list them at a high price.
mean.gif

Most people would see his price and just buy core blacks instead. 

3Ms are starting to take over the bay.

Prices are higher than whites in most cases.

I noticed one seller has been trying to sell a pair of black J&D

but his price is too high.

The week that I found his listing they were $349
mean.gif

The next week they were $359
mean.gif

This week they are $409
sick.gif

I've never sold anything on ebay, but don't every time you list an item you have a small fee to pay?

With him relisting every week he will never recoup the fees incurred unless he list them at a high price.
mean.gif

Most people would see his price and just buy core blacks instead. 
I think you get a set amount per month for free. There's a bunch of other fees that will help your post stand out plus 10% of the final price. I'd estimate if the average pair of Boosts is selling at $225 shipped, they're breaking even, give or take a couple bucks.

You can just change the price of a listing B.

Also, the fee to list something is $0.30. That guy just needs to be the cheapest Bin price on ebay, and that's all that matters.

I think you get a set amount per month for free. There's a bunch of other fees that will help your post stand out plus 10% of the final price. I'd estimate if the average pair of Boosts is selling at $225 shipped, they're breaking even, give or take a couple bucks.

You can just change the price of a listing B.

Also, the fee to list something is $0.30. That guy just needs to be the cheapest Bin price on ebay, and that's all that matters.
Thanks for the info. 

So he must be raising his price every time someone else sells? 

I mean if he is the only J&D in that size on ebay then he would have no competition

and could set the price to what ever he likes.  That's smart and stupid at the same time.

Smart because you are in control of the market value.  

Stupid because your competitors are selling while your shoes are collecting dust.

If they were Jordans  or Yeezys I would understand, but UB are not, even when they are limited.

Nice! How do your shoes not have sock fuzz? I

The socks I wear don't leave fuzz behind
Gotta stay away from those all cotton socks lol
I do have a lint shaver if that does happen tho, you can get one for under $10
I usually use it on used shoes that I buy/sell

SNS collab is a no no looks like something a Stormtropper would wear.

The Highsnobiety collab looks ok. Hopefully some more flattering pictures will surface that do these 2 justice.

first time buyer, stuck with a bit of a sizing dilemma if anyone could shed some light or advice it would be great?

Im a 12 in Flyknit Racers and an 11 in ZX Flux's, what size should i go for ultra boosts?

first time buyer, stuck with a bit of a sizing dilemma if anyone could shed some light or advice it would be great?

Im a 12 in Flyknit Racers and an 11 in ZX Flux's, what size should i go for ultra boosts?

I'd go 12. I'm a 9.5 in Nikes and Ultras. 9 in fluxs. And 9.5 in Pure Boosts.

Hope that helps some.

I wear US 11 in Racers and Ultras. ZX Flux was a 10,5.

Back
Top Bottom