ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice r
Haha....dude get up outta here

MXaLbQk.gif
nice response man; really helpful. Bet you feel a lot better about yourself.

Anybody who actually has something constructive to say, please feel free to respond.

wools and ltd have been flying so most likely no. maybe check out this week for sales.

Man if these 3Ms don't restock, I am going to be taking another L on trying to own a boost. They already did me dirty on Yeezys, but hoping to not pay vicious price for UBs on ebay.

Nice r
nice response man; really helpful. Bet you feel a lot better about yourself.

Anybody who actually has something constructive to say, please feel free to respond.
The Silver Ltd usually doesn't stay in stock long enough for it t go below retail.

A FTL link was posted a couple of pages back and if your size is there I suggest you get it.

Most US sites exclude certain colors from discounts anyway.

So far RRS and SweatShop have had the best deals .

Last edited:
3M's will definitely be restocking. Alot of other boutique stores are still waiting for their allocated 3M Ultras to arrive.

Man if these 3Ms don't restock, I am going to be taking another L on trying to own a boost. They already did me dirty on Yeezys, but hoping to not pay vicious price for UBs on ebay.
3M's will definitely be restocking. Alot of other boutique stores are still waiting for their allocated 3M Ultras to arrive.
Yup, the ADC release was early. Wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing them pop up this weekend.

3ms should be plentiful as most of these ub's are minus the collabs

What's so aesthetically pleasing about the Ultra Boost.

Like you walk into a footlocker and there's several other shoes with the same design, same overdone sole, and same three adidas stripes.

Before Ye wore them, I'm pretty sure no one was that hyped about ANOTHER Prime Boost / Pure Boost model for twice the price.

I don't really get it, and besides Kanye wearing them they still don't deserve to cost an arm and a leg a pair

I have a pair and I love them. It has less to do with being a great looking shoe, and more to do with comfort. The style isn't bad, just not jaw dropping. Kanye West wearing them has as much to do with me purchasing them as all the Jordans I have gotten. The comfort is key here for me. These are my everyday beaters. The price point is a negative though. $150 would be better, I paid that with a discount for mine. I would pay retail at this point for a colorway I liked and/or if I run these into the ground. I have paid more for shoes based on appearance, why not pay for comfort?

Is adidas.com doing a Black Friday sale?
They nearly had a BF sale for a month with the code HOOSIERS - it was 30% off a lot things. Can still muster up 15% signing up for their newsletter I believe and I used an expired 20% off coupon just yesterday(yes, I said expired. Some still work well after their expiration date).

Like you walk into a footlocker and there's several other shoes with the same design, same overdone sole, and same three adidas stripes.

Before Ye wore them, I'm pretty sure no one was that hyped about ANOTHER Prime Boost / Pure Boost model for twice the price.

I don't really get it, and besides Kanye wearing them they still don't deserve to cost an arm and a leg a pair

then why are you in here asking opinions on sizing? I think you came on to these because of Kanye. Stop frontin.

Just leave. Its simple.

You don't even have a pair but wondering why people love the UB's. Commenting on something you know nothing about. :rofl:

Nothing, they suck. Don't buy them. Tell all your friends.

Back
Top Bottom