ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fit is snug and true to size, however they are very comfortable -- the boost is very much softer on press compared to ultra boosts and NMD.

The toe box and lateral side of the shoe is PK, but the medial is made of suede and the tongue is mesh. It also has an Ortholite performance insole.

I would recommend going 0.5 size up should anyone decide to cop.
I see its a size 9. Whats your UB size? Glad to hear they are very comfortable. Definitely need these in my collection :smokin

I see its a size 9. Whats your UB size? Glad to hear they are very comfortable. Definitely need these in my collection :smokin

I wear 9.5's in UB 1.0's (don't own any 2 or 3.0's) and all my NMDs are 9.0. Slightly reconsidering my 9.0 on these EQT's but I'll live if I'm not able to re-cop a 9.5 this week.

Thanks guys, that's what i was leaning towards to, i found a few other pairs with the same label, even a core black wool label and they're all from a japan market. That group japan on facebook?

no its an actual Adidas HQ/outlet store in Japan i think

I wear 9.5's in UB 1.0's (don't own any 2 or 3.0's) and all my NMDs are 9.0. Slightly reconsidering my 9.0 on these EQT's but I'll live if I'm not able to re-cop a 9.5 this week.
aw shoot looks like i gotta change my confirmed sizing. my foot is pretty wide too so imma take your advice! thanks

oh shoot i forgot to ask is that your PK nmd sizing or r1 nmd

Both well under retail. Not knit but the jerry Lorenzo hype didn't effect these in one bit. I think there will be an uptick in interest in the new Y-3s but once that fades they'll be on discount at the end of the season like most Y-3 does.
Oh okay. Yeah, i didn't consider those since they're not PK.

Oh **** . I just realized I spaced out my address (2 2 instead of 22) on my unisport order . Hopefully they get my email before I get an L.

I'll wait till I see em in person and then probably pickup on discount if they're ok. I was on the fence with the zg knits from pictures and those turned out pretty well.
True. But ZG didn't look that bad from the photos. Well gotta see it first in person.

Looks like someone jammed the tissue/insert to the point where it bunched up right before the toe cap.
laugh.gif

Hi guys just a question about sizing 

I'm a US 9 in ub 3.0s 

would i fit a bronze medal ub in the same size? or do i need to go half size up?

Thanks 

Last edited:

I'm a US 9 in ub 3.0s 

would i fit a bronze medal ub in the same size? or do i need to go half size up?

Thanks 
I'm a 12 in my bronze UB and all other 2.0 UB, and went with a 11.5 UB 3.0 and they fit perfectly.

I'm a US 9 in ub 3.0s 

Thanks 
Depends on your foot, most people half size up. Best thing to do is try a 2.0 on in store. 

Thanks for the info guys 

looks like i need go half size up 
I would still try them on to be safe, there is still a good amount of people who stay TTS in all models, unless you want to order two sizes and return the other. 

Back
Top Bottom