ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like its pretty easy to make sure your shoes don't get beat, dirty or scratched but some people just go about the way they wear their pairs differently 

only scratches i see on my ub are on the heel cup. also where stains tend to get on as well.

I bought the Aces even before the US link was posted and got the "payment could not be verified" and I talked to them today and said theres nothing they could do.

Agreed. Some of their design choices are bit much. But it's like a shotgun effect: shoot wide, see what hits.

They're sneakers, I try to have fun with them.
Good to be a kid once in a while.
Yea, I really like the upper on the KOLOR uncaged sample but the shiny silver heelcup kills it for me.

Who knows, if I can get it on the super discount maybe I'll cop and see if I change my mind.

How are ultra boost during release day? Are they hyped up like nmd and sell out quick? I just want a pair of Oreos but nowhere around me got them or they sold out.

How are ultra boost during release day? Are they hyped up like nmd and sell out quick? I just want a pair of Oreos but nowhere around me got them or they sold out.
Just replace Ultra Boost with a Retro Jordan in your sentence and that should answer your question.

But you can't be. You are so careful with how people touch your food for you to be clumsy. I guess the Force balances out.

yeah, definitely not clumsy. I just bump my feet alot into desks and chairs in my office. In the car. Wore my creams for the first time in months and within one hour, i had dirt marks all around my shoe.

yeah, definitely not clumsy. I just bump my feet alot into desks and chairs in my office. In the car. Wore my creams for the first time in months and within one hour, i had dirt marks all around my shoe.
Biggest damage I did was getting out of the car last week and stance was too wide to avoid a puddle but that awesome 1.0 outsole traction made me slip even harder and got my PK toe all in that mulch.

Minor scuffs on boost getting out of a booth in restaurants but nothing to post here and ask how to fix it.

I always have some sort of scratch on the heel cups. I don't even bother paying mind to it. 
Impossible man...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom