ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bape x neighbourhood boost superstar on 4th February.

What do you guys think? I think I like this!
Will be sought after but Superstars are trash to me, the shell toe is an awful look to me and always has been. Campus 80's, Lavers, and Stan Smiths are the go to casuals

Whats the general consensus on womens UB 1.0 sizing down to equivalent mens size? Adidas says 1 size down on their charts (US 9W is 8M) but I heard 1.5 is more accurate? Thoughts?

just got my trail boosts in from the barneys restock yesterday, in fact they were just men's sizes cause i ordered a 10.5 (womens) and got a men's 9.5. so happy that i got the right size, gonna wear em today actually.

also i went 0.5 down from my TTS on this one (my true size is a 10) and they fit perfect. a 10 - my TTS - might have been a little loose tbh

Go 1 size up from your regular mens sizing. No difference in width etc.
Womens still narrower with 1 size difference.

Everybody on this forum retweeting and nobody bothered to actually take a tape measure to it. Except ME lmao.

Last edited:
Whats the general consensus on womens UB 1.0 sizing down to equivalent mens size? Adidas says 1 size down on their charts (US 9W is 8M) but I heard 1.5 is more accurate? Thoughts?
1 size difference is fine if you have narrow or medium feet

1.5 size difference more comfortable for wider feet.

Womens still narrower with 1 size difference.

Everybody on this forum retweeting and nobody bothered to actually take a tape measure to it. Except ME lmao.
Pretty sure that's obvious and everyone knows that but it's just not that big of a deal to even mention. 

That 1.5 consesus came from Nike and other brand conversions. Adidas is just one full size down. 

Pretty sure that's obvious and everyone knows that but it's just not that big of a deal to even mention. 
It's a very noticeable difference unless you got narrow feet. Wore some womens size 10 on the plane and couldn't keep em on for more than an hour. Switched to Mens 9 and it was fine. Guess what I did after that (measured it, and yes EVERYONE on NT who says 10W = 9M is wrong, typical people repeating other people without more info).

It's a very noticeable difference unless you got narrow feet. Wore some womens size 10 on the plane and couldn't keep em on for more than an hour. Switched to Mens 9 and it was fine. Guess what I did after that (measured it, and yes EVERYONE on NT who says 10W = 9M is wrong, typical people repeating other people without more info).
Basically you're saying adidas is wrong, no one here made that up. 

just got my trail boosts in from the barneys restock yesterday, in fact they were just men's sizes cause i ordered a 10.5 (womens) and got a men's 9.5. so happy that i got the right size, gonna wear em today actually.

also i went 0.5 down from my TTS on this one (my true size is a 10) and they fit perfect. a 10 - my TTS - might have been a little loose tbh
I was like, you got it already?!  Then I saw you just across the water from NYC

Basically you're saying adidas is wrong, no one here made that up. 
Yeah, I always just go with Adidas info when I buy a mens pair for my girl (get her 1 size down on nmds and .5 down on UB's since they fit a little small- but still mens 7.5 is supposed to be a womens 8.5- or a UK7)

You cartjacked me. 
laugh.gif

I hesitated though as i already have the Y-3 Sport Trails, enjoy. Damn that fast shipping. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom